"The Main Attraction "

bada lee x idol! reader
word count: 3.3k
warnings: suggestive

summary: even at the MAMA Awards Bada is still the main attraction.
—————————————————————————

The MAMA Awards is one of the biggest events in South Korea, and it only happens once a year. A variety of celebrities attend this event: K-pop idols, models, producers, artists, and global artists. Some people attending were hoping to win an award, while others anxiously waited for their performances.

Many of the idols were now arriving one by one, making their presence known on the red carpet. Each of them in their own glamorous and luxurious outfits, and the paparazzi were not shy about clicking the cameras. Constant flashing was prominent on the carpet. All the celebrities posed and showed off their garments. Along with the paparazzi, there were eager interviewers. All eager to learn any secrets the celebrities would give them.

This year was very special, with the popularity of Street Women Fighter all of the leaders were invited to the prestigious event. Each of them had a performance, and they were honored to be invited.

It was Bada's first time at the MAMA Awards, her first time as a guest, and her first time as a performer. She wasn't fully adjusted to the glamorous atmosphere that surrounded her. Sure, she had worked with several different idols. But it was a much different setting than a dance studio. She was quite nervous, especially waiting to walk the carpet. Someone walked in front of her, and it left her a little starstruck.

You were one of the top soloists in the industry. Being an ex-girl group member, before becoming a solo artist after the disband of your group left you pretty popular. Your original girl group was quite popular, so when you went solo your popularity only skyrocketed. Known for your talent and looks, you had quite the reputation. You were quite independent and didn't collaborate often. So you were desirable for any fellow idols. Sure, you had your fair share of friends in the industry like Soojin, Chuu, Winter, and others. And maybe a few, you know, crushes. Especially on an uprising star, Bada Lee. It was quite hard to avoid seeing the girl somewhere on your phone. Her presence was easily made well known to the public, after her appearance on swf2. Becoming everyone's "girl crush" due to her boyish style and height. And her charm affected you. So seeing her at the MAMA Awards was a moment for sure.

When you had to walk past her, you felt bad. So you spoke up before making your entrance to the red carpet.

" Oh sorry Miss Bada, I didn't mean to be in your way, " that was all you said to her before welcoming the flashing lights and obnoxious interviewers.

All the leaders stood behind Bada after watching the interaction. All of their faces were of pure shock. While Bada stood there motionless, the leaders were freaking out and awestruck.

" She just talked to you, Bada, " Akanen muttered in disbelief.

" No way that just happened... " NOB commented.

" Bada, she knew your name, " Funky Y whispered.

It was one thing to be in your presence but it was a whole other thing that you knew her name. She had a huge admiration for you and this was like one of the moments. The moment she had finally made it in the industry, it was like unspoken validation. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy.

While Bada was fangirling away from the cameras, you were on the red carpet. All the cameras clicked away at you attentively. Your body adored a custom piece of clothing made by a popular designer. You served the camera many looks and poses. Even if you were slightly blinded, you still were glamorous. After several photos,  many interviewers started bombarding you with questions.