" Who's the needy one, now " Pt 2.

{ read part one before reading this! }

bada lee x fem!reader
word count: 1.7k

warnings: pure smut, suggestive content 💋
summary: even if her lips are toxic, she can't resist yours

notes: I'm going to hell for this. Tell me what you think 😃

—————————————————————————
You held her chin up forcing her to look at you. Bada's eyes were desperate practically begging for you, and you just grinned.

" Hm you want me to kiss you? " you teased

Bada's face was bright red, from the alcohol and this whole situation. She knew she'd see you tonight, and she hoped something like this would happen, but it still shocked her nonetheless.

At that moment, Bada was itching for any sort of touch by your hands, lips, or anything. Your touch was intoxicating even if she wanted the upper hand, she'd immediately give in if you asked her two. Your aura and power just consumed her, teasing her and then leaving her. She was whipped.

" Please " Bada was practically begging at this point.

" Please what? " you asked innocently.

Your hands trailed down her neck, tracing her delicate skin. Grazing every single mole, freckle, or mark. The touch sent a shiver down Bada's spine, giving her a tickling sensation. She sighed at your touch. The feeling of your hands on her skin felt so perfect.

You smiled in satisfaction, that you still had an effect on her. She really couldn't let go of you, how cute. You felt satisfied enough before removing yourself from her lap. Convincing yourself you had enough fun for tonight. Because that's what this was right? Just a fling or just for fun, just some entertainment for one another, just a game? No real feelings right? It hurt to leave Bada like that, but you couldn't help it. Teasing her and leaving her needy felt so good. But before you could leave that bathroom, Bada stopped you.

" So that's your plan, huh? Look like a total slut and then leave me behind for some girl younger than me?" Bada said slightly pissed off.

" Bada we've been over this me and Redy are just friends. Plus isn't this whole thing just a game to you? Cat and Mouse? " you said

" Just friends huh? Because what you two were doing out there on the dance floor is something friends don't do. And this isn't just a game, you know ." she argued, clearly jealous and frustrated.

" Gosh Bada you're insufferable, you wouldn't let me have any fun. I don't have time for you or this right now. " you groan, and you started to turn the door knob.

Bada pulled your hand away from the door and pinned your hands against the bathroom wall. She looked at you, before pulling you into another hungry kiss. Even though you didn't want to give her the satisfaction, your body couldn't help the groan that came out of your mouth. She grinned at your noises and pulled away.

" If you don't have time for me, then you can leave, " Bada said letting go of your hands.

You didn't move at all and that's exactly what she wanted. She smiled and pulled you in for another kiss, her hands on your waist. She moved you to the bathroom sink and stood in between your legs. Her lengthy hands rested on your thighs.

You didn't want to admit it but you loved it when Bada got all jealous and possessive with you. She is like another person when she gets jealous. You knew exactly what you were doing when you were dancing with Redy, and it seemed everything was working for you. Even if she used you as a toy, you know it felt good.

Your phone started going off, and you tried to answer it but Bada simply took it from your hand, and answered it.

" She's busy with someone right now "