" To the Limit "

Part of my previous fic, " No feelings attached "
bada lee x dancer! reader
word count : 5.6k
warnings: heavy angst, cheating, swearing, very suggestive towards the end.

summary: you pushed her away but she kept coming back.

notes: this was so hard to write in crying dead on the floor
—————————————————————————

Broken things can't be fixed. No matter the glue, no matter the work, no matter how much it hurts to fix it.

Yet she tried too, even if you didn't want her help.

She was there knocking on your door, every morning and every evening. In hopes you'd talk to her, and let her in. Just a single word, but it always ended up in the two of you fighting between a door.

" Y/N please open the door I just want to talk" she pleaded against your apartment door.

" Look Bada, I don't think we can talk right now without one of us getting upset. So can we do this later? Please? " You begged behind the door.

Bada ignored your begging and continued to pesk at you," Y/N, I'm not giving up on you. I'm not giving up on us " Bada said, sighing. She just wanted you to open the door and talk to her.

" I'm sorry Bada, but I already did. I'm not going to listen to you lie again to my face. It's time you let me go, " you replied. Your back was completely to the door.

" Will it kill you to just listen to me this once? " Bada shouted.

" Bada, I've tried. I've already told you. And you're still not listening to me. For fucks sake, your not even listening to me now! Bada, I said leave and I mean it " you shouted back, your voice breaking at the end.

Bada stood there in front of your door, she tried to let herself in but you blocked her out. She had no other choice but to leave.

It was like that for several weeks, she'd come begging at your door for just one conversation. But the only conversation she was met with was the harsh reality of your relationship. It was in shambles. Your months of friendship were out of the window like you two had never met. Every interaction was just a distant memory.

Every time she'd come to your house, it left you a crying mess behind the door. Listening to her pleas and words was just a punch to your heart. But you couldn't help but fall in love with her, it was something you couldn't resist. But it just hurt you instead.

But in the process of breaking your heart, she broke her own. She lost a part of herself.

Bada would find herself going to places where the both of you hung out. Visiting the cafe you'd spend your break on, the mall where you two got matching bracelets, and the studio where you'd choreograph together. Everything reminded her of you.

She'd even stand in the rain, letting the rain swallow her whole. Letting it absorb everything she felt. She'd catch herself crying even, just collapsing on the wet ground. Her clothes were soaking wet and her face was swollen from crying. She felt like it was all her fault. It was but she didn't even notice until now. Everything came crashing against her like a heavy wave. But the tide never stopped, it just kept rising. She'd stay there in the rain all by herself for hours until Howl would find her.

Howl would try to comfort her but his comfort wasn't yours.

His embrace suddenly felt cold to her, his body was stiff against hers. Uncomfortable almost. She couldn't look at him anymore. Something pushed her away from him. She was ashamed, she couldn't look at her own boyfriend. Everything was suddenly harder to bear without you.