" Working hard to please you "

bada lee x reader
word count : 5.6K
warnings : slight angst, SMUT

summary: Bada helped you when you were stuck in a unlikely situation, why not reward her for her kindness?

—————————————————————————-

Your girlfriend's schedule had always been completely booked. Constantly having rehearsals, pop-up dance classes, or even being on TV. Bada was always busy so you tried not to bother her.

But right now, you kinda really needed her help.

Making a trip from the countryside of Korea, to Seoul all alone was quite the task. You assured Bada you'd be fine when you told her about the upcoming trip but she still worried. You had successfully made it to the countryside, picking up a few things you needed. But on the way back your car started making some strange noises. You tried to ignore them and continue driving but you had to pull over eventually. The car wouldn't move from the side of the road and you were in the middle of nowhere.

The road was empty, with no signs of any other cars. It was late at night, and there was not a single street light. Out there, there were no city lights and barely any service.

Leaving you helplessly.

A few hours away, Bada is at the studio with her crew. They were taking a break after practicing for their next mission. Since they had spent several hours perfecting it. It was dark outside for them too, but the darkness was lightened up by the city lights.
Bada sent you a text, wondering how the trip was going.

My love? How far are you from Seoul?
Delivered at 10:03 pm

She sent that message and waited for a reply. But the break was over so she left her phone open, and went back to dancing.

You got Bada's message and replied immediately.

I don't know, I'm stuck on the side of the road. It's so dark out here, and there's barely any connection.
Not delivered 10:04 pm

Do you think you can come over here?
Not delivered 10:05 pm

Bada?
Not delivered 10:06 pm

Sigh. This was so frustrating, not a single message you were trying to send to her was sent. The weather was windy and cold, the car wouldn't start, the road was empty, and there wasn't a single sign of life for miles. Sitting in the nearby grass hoping for a miracle, that maybe Bada could just find her way to you.

An hour had passed and Bada was finally finished with rehearsals. She said her last goodbyes before closing up the studio. When she finally locked the door, she glanced at her phone.

My love? How far are you from Seoul?
Delivered at 10:03

The time was now 11:25, with no response. Bada pouted at the screen like a puppy, upset you didn't answer her. You'd usually almost reply to her in an instant, knowing the girl easily got worried. But an hour without a response was peculiar in her eyes. Maybe you fell asleep back home. It was pretty normal to sleep after a long trip, anyway. So she eased her worries and headed home.

However, when she arrived at your shared apartment, it was silent. And there wasn't a single trace of you either. No luggage, no dirty blankets, no shopping bags. You weren't in bed or anywhere in the house.

The time was now 11:45 pm.

Her mind was racing with thoughts, all of them wondering where you were. She looked back at your texts to find any messages and was met with the one you sent earlier.

I don't know, I'm stuck on the side of the road. It's so dark out here, and there's barely any connection.
Delivered at 10:10 pm

Her first instinct was to call you. But every single call went straight to voicemail. Hearing the automated response speak every time she called Until one call finally went through.