" Desire for your touch "

bada lee x reader
word count: 1k

warnings: very suggestive
summary: sometimes you can't help for the desire you feel for her hands

————————————————————

You loved everything about Bada. Her long silky hair, her plump pretty lips, to the sparkle in her eyes. Her appearance wasn't the only great thing about her though, she was a good genuine person. She cared for her team, and always made sure to make time for you, and be there for you anytime you needed no matter what it was.pShe was the most perfect girlfriend anyone could ask for.

But there was one part of her you especially loved, her hands

Bada's hands were pale and had a light blush around the knuckle. They were very slender and long. Her nails are always perfectly cut and shaped. You'd never catch her dead with ashy hands. Her hands were always silky and smooth, and the perfect fit for something else.
Every time her hand made contact with your skin, it sent a warm sensation down your spine.

You'd catch yourself playing with her fingers or just gawking at them. They were just too perfect and you loved every inch of them. Sometimes you wouldn't even hear Bada when she was talking to you, just mesmerized by her hands.

You'd purposely buy her rings to adore her fingers. Giving her hands some bling, and something to attract your gaze. Even though you didn't try very hard to take a glance at them.

When she danced and used her hands for a specific move, you swear she was trying to kill you. The way they bent and moved to perfectly match the beat drove you crazy. It's like she knew.

And she did.

Bada would catch you glimpsing at her hands or just gently rubbing your thumb against the palm of her hand. She knew how much you adored her hands. Bada would often tease you and use it to her advantage.

Like tonight.

You and Bada sat outside on the balcony of your shared apartment. The city adored bright lights, fast cars, and the occasional plane flying over the sparkling city. Bada sat comfortably in a chair, while you leaned against the balcony. Outlooking the city. The wind lightly blew against your skin, sending a cold shiver down your spine. Yet you stayed there, eyes glimmering at the city.

Bada watched from behind you. The way you smiled at the city you saw every night warmed her heart. Even with hair on your face, you were still the prettiest girl in all of Seoul. You were her girl. She stood up from her seat and walked to the balcony beside you, a cigarette and lighter in her hand. Her nails were long from her recent photo shoot.

Bada lit the cigarette and held it in between her two fingers. Bring it to her mouth, before dragging it from her lips releasing a puff of smoke into the atmosphere.

Even the simplest action with her hands made you go crazy. Your eyes that were once glued onto the city, found their way to Bada's hands and the cigarette in her hand. The cigarettes sat perfectly in between her manicured two fingers.

Bada grinned, at your glances and flicked the cigarette off the balcony. Turned her attention toward you. Her eyes set on every feature of her face. Even if your eyes weren't set on hers, hers were on yours. She slowly moved towards you, once she was close enough she wrapped her arms around your waist and rested her chin on your shoulder. She kissed your cheek and rested back on your shoulder.

You were a goner.

The hands on the waist? Slowly melting. Bada's head resting on your shoulder? Now melting fast. Her swift kiss on your cheek? You completely evaporated...

While Bada was comfortably nestled in your neck, you were a flustered mess. The hands-on your waist left a looming feeling against your skin. You tried to relax against her touch but your body wouldn't relax. You just looked in front of you trying to distract yourself from the feeling.

But Bada wouldn't let you do that, so easily. She moved one of her hands off your waist. And gently caress your jaw, before directing your gaze towards her. Tilting your jaw in her direction. The pads of your fingers brush your jawline. Before they move back down to grasp your waist.

Your eyes look from her face, down to the hands that grasped your waist. Her fingers leave slight imprints against your jacket, applying slight pressure to your stomach. Her fingers were decorated with several rings. Each of them sparkled even in the dark setting. You wondering how her hands would feel just a little bit lower-

" Love, my eyes are up here. " Bada spoke up, drawing your attention back to her.

" Oh, I know. Mhm, what were you saying? " You looked up at her, a slightly embarrassed expression on your face.

" What's got you so distracted, love, " Bada asked innocently. Knowing damn well what you were thinking. But anytime she was given the chance to tease you she would take it.

" Oh you know.. " you trailed off, trying to avoid the embarrassment. You tried to direct your gaze to anywhere but Bada kept her hand on your jaw.

" C'mon love, what's got your attention? Use your words. " Bada whispered.

You didn't reply to her comment and just avoided her question. Flustered, Ashamed, Embarrassed. Bada knew exactly how you felt, and was loving every second.

" Is it these? " she lifted her hands off your waist, displaying them in front of you. Her hands had a slight blush to them from pressing against your waist.

You just gave her a subtle nod, too ashamed to admit your actions. Bada just grinned and pulled your face mere inches from her own.

" Wanna test them out, you know in action? " Bada giggled and ushered her hand towards your body. She knew your answer but she wanted to hear your pleas come from your mouth.

" Please, " you practically whimpered. You eyes looked up at her with pure desire. And that was just what she wanted to see and hear.

She giggled and pulled you away from the balcony and towards a more suitable place to continue.

Her room...