" Picture Perfect "

{  this is part 2 to " Better in Person " }

model! bada lee x photographer! reader
word count: 4.3k
warnings: very suggestive in the beginning, light injury, lots of teasing.

summary: after meeting for the first time, Bada can't keep her hands off you. But you had to stay professional right?

notes: part 2 to my last fic! Enjoy!
—————————————————————————

Bada smiled at your bold statement and leaned closer to your neck.

"Can I have another kiss, love? " she whispered against your neck in a teasing manner.

You giggled at the sensation of her breath against your neck. Her pleas were very tempting, and I mean you couldn't reject such a polite lady, now could you?

You place some soft kisses along Bada's neck, the immediate action catching her off guard. Bada's hand tangled in your hair, and her other hand held your waist securely. Lips traveled from her neck slowly up to her jaw. Bada's breath quickened and she bit her lip to avoid any sounds. But you pulled away quickly, leaving her confused. Her arms leave your waist, and your hair.

" You know a model and photographer making out in a studio would be quite the scandal. " you teased.

You twirled a piece of Bada's hair with your finger. It was so long and silky, you wondered how you hadn't realized earlier. Bada's hand grabbed yours and her other hand moved your chin to grab your attention.

" Let them talk, I wouldn't mind. Especially with a rumor about me being with a gorgeous lady like you. " Bada said, her gaze never leaving yours.

Abruptly she pulled you into another kiss before you could debate further. Her hand wrapped around your waist and your hands draped around her neck. She pushed you against the nearby wall with her lips still tangled with yours. The movement was quick but you were quick to adjust. Letting Bada take full control.

As the two of you continued, you began moving around the studio. Stumbling kisses,   roaming hands, and laughter.

The two of you are a giggling mess together, unaware of any of your surroundings. The both of you were a stumbling clueless mess. Somehow, you stumble backward into a part of your set from earlier. Crashing into a table. Bada immediately kneels next to you concerned.

" Are you okay? Oh god, I'm sorry " she began apologizing.

You just started laughing, crashing into the set pieces you put down earlier. How ironic. You were giggling so much you didn't realize the blood dripping from your forehead.

Bada moved her sleeve and put it to your head. She helps you up and sits you down on a nearby chair.

" Bada I swear, I'm fine. " you told her, trying to reassure you.

" Nope you're bleeding, let me just fix this. " Bada fussed.

" Bada it's fine, what can I say? I fell for you " you teased.

" Wow, so smooth. " she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

She looked around your studio for first aid stuff, before stumbling upon one. You tried to help her but she just sat you back down. You leaned your back against the chair and sighed.

Bada came back over and moved your legs open, you were very confused about what she was doing. She stood in between your legs and started cleaning up the cut on your face. She was very hesitant when using the rubbing alcohol but knew she had to. You hissed at the burning sensation, but Bada squeezed your thigh to distract you. When she finished patching you up, she fixed your hair gently.