" Make me water "

bada lee x bebe! reader
word count: 1k
warnings: suggestive fluff

summary: everyone was doing challenges on Team Bebe's LIVE, but what about the " water challenge " { jealous bada 👀 }

notes: short drabble, just here until my update for the next part angst fic

—————————————————————————-

" Hi everyone, it's Team Bebe Here! "

All of Team Bebe exclaimed. They all crowded around one phone screen, as they started an Instagram LIVE. It wasn't often that all the girls had a day off so they all gathered together to have fun. Earlier one of the girls suggested an Instagram LIVE to interact with the fans. So here we are now.

The LIVE started awkwardly, but as more people joined everyone got comfortable. All of the younger girls constantly chatted with the live, while the older members stood back and watched. But they did pipe in every once in a while.

Somehow, they ended up on the topic of dance challenges.

" Kyma Unnie, can you and Bebe do some popular dance challenges? " Kyma read aloud.

Kyma turned to the group and they shook their heads in agreement.

" What challenges are there to do? " Kyma asked.

" How about the water challenge " you piped in.

Everyone turned around confused. " What's that? " Bada asked. You grinned, " You'll see, does anyone have a spare water bottle I can borrow? " Minah handed you a half-full water bottle, still confused.

This was the perfect time to tease Bada you thought. The water challenge was very fun, but it involved lots of hip movement. If you know what I mean. You were practically giggling your ass off searching for the sound.
All of Team Bebe was confused, but the comments knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Y/N is gonna do the WATER CHALLENGE?"

" Bada's about to go crazy I just know it"

" I'm screen recording this one "

Bada was confused, but by how the comments were buzzing she knew it was going to be something she wasn't prepared for.

You place your phone down as the song starts to play.

Can you blow my mind?

Set off my whole body,

my whole body

You simply started moving your hips in a circular motion and lifted your shirt to show your waist. Your shirt clung to your teeth. All of Team Bebe's eyes were locked on your movement, especially Bada's.

Make me sweat

You turned around from the camera, showing a full display of your backside. Your hips still moved in full circular rotations

Make me hotter

You poured the water down your back, your hips moving in an up-and-down motion along with the beat. The water dripped down your hair and soaked your backside. Your hips moved perfectly with the beat, even if the cold sensation felt uncomfortable. Something was moving and everyone had their eyes on it.

Bada's eyes.

Her face was bright red and she had to cover her eyes. This was not the challenge she thought you'd be doing. But she wasn't complaining. Except for the fact you were doing it in front of a live audience and her whole team.

All of Team Bebe watched you, fangirling and screaming. All of them held onto each other.

" Y/N Unnie is so hot " Soweon whispered.

" If Bada doesn't take her I will. " Luster murmured.

You smiled at all their compliments, this was exactly how you wanted it. As the song was about to continue, Bada grabbed your waist and pulled you away from the LIVE. Dragging you out of the studio.

" There goes Mom and Dad " Tatter teased, all of Team Bebe giggling with her.

Bada pulled you into another studio, " Bada what are you-". She pulled you in for a desperate kiss. It caught you off guard but you soon relaxed into it. Bada was being fairly feisty though, biting and teasing at your lip.

You pull away from her, " Bada what are you doing? "

" I'm just kissing you, why? " Bada asked.

" I know but this is different. Bada, were you jealous.? " You tease.

Bada just blushed and hit her face in your chest. Holding onto your waist. You started giggling and ran your fingers through her hair. Peppering small kissing along her hairline.

" Bada you know I'm all yours don't you " you whispered against her neck. Placing small kisses along her neck.

She hummed in response, leaning into your soft kisses.

You pulled away, " Love, you're going have to use your words. "

" I'm sorry I got jealous, it's just that dance was something only I should've seen. Not everyone ." Bada pouted her hand near your ass. " And these clothes need to go, they're all wet," Bada said trying to lift your clothes.

" Is this just an excuse for you to see me naked? " you teased.

" Maybe, " Bada grinned.

" I'm not complaining. C'mon help me over here. " you replied, lifting your shirt over your head.

While you and Bada " talk about something ", all of Team Bebe sits in the studio. They're trying to learn the " Slickback Slide ". All of them giggled as they all tried to glide across the ground. All of them lay on the studio floor with heavy breathing. Exhausted from their failed attempts at the challenge. Lusher looked back at their LIVE and looked at the comments.

" Where are Bada and Y/N? " Lusher read the comment aloud.

" Probably making out somewhere. " Tatter spoke up.

All of Team Bebe laughed and agreed. Almost on cue, you and Bada walk in. You were wearing a new pair of clothes, her clothes. Her hand was wrapped around your waist and she walked back to the crew.

" Oh, are you guys still LIVE? " Bada commented.

" Oh look our favorite married couple is back " Cheche teased.

" Oh please " Bada replied.

The crew continued their LIVE all together. Trying other challenges and answering some of the fans' burning questions. All of them laughing and teasing each other. When they ended the LIVE all of them waved and screamed " Bye, don't forget to vote for Team Bebe ". Before finally ending the LIVE .

Although before Team Bebe could say anything to one another, Bada already dragged you out of the studio.

To have you all to herself.