" Who's the needy one, now? "

bada lee x fem reader
word count : 1.5k

warnings: suggestive content 💋
summary: you know it's toxic, but you can't resist the taste of her lips

notes: omg this is so gay. Uh! Idk if I am write a part 2 with like actual smut but we'll see!

tell me what you think ;)

—————————————————————————

Bada always teased you all the time and made flirty comments towards you. She loved the effect she had on you. She'd flirt and then disappear. It was brutal. She'd lead you on and use you, but you'd always come crawling back to her.

Could you blame yourself though? She was the hottest dancer right now. She was tall, and masculine, but also feminine. She was also fit, talented, and had good style. If any other girl was given a single opportunity to even kiss her, they'd do it in a heartbeat.

You knew it was toxic, and everyone told you to block her but you just couldn't. Her voice was like sweet honey, making promises she couldn't keep. Saying she'd never do that again, or give her another chance and she'll change. But she never did. Her lips were always full of lies, and harsh words. Eventually, you'd move on from her, starting to flirt and interact with other girls. She'd always message you, trying to get you back. But you'd just ignore her.

Sometimes you'd reply to her, giving her a taste of her own medicine. But nonetheless she wouldn't respond back. You assumed she gave up, so you let her be.

It didn't help much when she'd pop up on your feed. With her growing success on Street Women Fighter, she just gained more and more popularity. It all fed into her already high ego. Giving her a new sense of cockiness. She'd even send you messages like:

" Did you see my new video? Wish it was you huh?"

" I'm becoming quite popular you know? I'm not going to have time for you anymore".

" I've seen you like my videos, do you already want me back? "

" I know you miss me, love. "

Her tone was so cocky but so attractive. It almost pissed you off that she still had an effect on you, even if she saw you as just another toy. You'd leave her on seen, not feeding into her games anymore.

Bada didn't know what it was about you. When she thought she had her finger wrapped around you, you'd simply slip away. It made her so upset. She could get any girl she wanted but you were done with her. She still wanted you by her side. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel anything for you. Or that her games had no meaning. You may have thought she wanted you to come crawling back to her, but it was the other way around. When Bada found someone else, she'd try and shove it in your face. Just to make you jealous and when you weren't it made her more upset. She was jealous. She only wanted you to herself, you were hers.

You started becoming friends with other dancers from Street Women Fighter. Like Audrey Lane, Locker Zee, and even Redy Shin. You knew of Redy's and Bada's old relationship and used it to your advantage. Always posting photos with Redy, and being all touchy with her.

Whenever Bada saw the photos, her mind was enraged with jealousy. She knew exactly what kind of game you were playing. And it was definitely working. So she'd post photos with Tatter trying to gain the upper hand.

You knew she had seen your posts when she made ones with Tatter. It was like you two hated each other but had this fuming lust for one another attention. Like unspoken tension.

It was a late Friday night, you were sitting in your empty apartment. When you got a text from Redy.

_________________________________