" Oh hush, Bada Lee "

request from tumblr

bada lee x idol!reader
word count: 1.6K

warnings : none
summary: being an idol meant your schedule was usual full, but who doesn't have time for a surprise!

notes: THANKS FOR 9K READS OMG! Love you guyssss, make sure to follow me for more stories, hehe! here's a cute fluff for you guys 💋

————————————————————————
Being an idol, meant there weren't many days off on your busy schedule. Constant rehearsals, studio calls, and performances. With your most recent comeback, everything was even more busy. Yet she still stayed.

Bada would always watch from backstage during your performances, she'd assist you when you struggled with choreography, or she'd listen to you sing in the studio from outside. Even with her own busy schedule, she made time for you. She was the perfect girlfriend.

When the news of your relationship with Bada, some found it cute, others not. Even with the hate you were just happy to have her there anytime she could.

Lately, she had been extra busy with Street Women Fighter 2. Her gaining popularity created more work for her. Like collaborations with other idols, press conferences, and interviews. They are enjoyable to do but take up so much time. Bada had become an internet sensation almost instantly. She was happy but couldn't help but miss you and your touch and comfort.
But even when you were away you'd fangirl over any clips you saw of your girlfriend, sending them to her freaking out. Sending her messages like:

" Badaaaa you're killing me with how you looked at Redy in this ."

" OMG OMG TALL GF 🤭"

" I was actually the floor in that clip 😱"

" We have to, no we need to do your dance challenge together."

She always smiled at your messages and your ongoing support.

Whenever you had time you'd watch the episodes. Whether it was during your break in rehearsals, in the recording studio while waiting for a cue, or even backstage before a performance. Taking any opportunity to watch her dance. It always brought a smile to your face seeing Bada do what she loves. You tried to keep up with all the episodes, taking days off to watch them.

Finally one day, your manager sent a message out to your group that rehearsals were canceled. Of course, all of the group was freaking out. But an idea came to your mind immediately. You said goodbye to your girls and messaged Tatter.

Tatter 🤞
————————————-
Tatterrr!

ahh, y/n Unnie!! what's up?

Is Team Bebe free tonight 👀

Hmm, probably why?

Because I wanna surprise Bada, and watch the new episode

OMG, YES! I'll tell the girls, and I'll tell Bada we have a meeting or something!

Ugh, I love you Tatter, ur like my favorite member of Bebe. Don't tell Bada 😉
HAHAHA! See you soon!
—————————————

You smiled at the younger Bebe members' text and started getting ready.
Bada was at the studio, finishing a choreography for an upcoming class. When she finally finished she got a text from Tatter.

" Be at the studio at 6 pm, comfy clothes, no questions asked ;) "

Bada laughed at the younger girl's message, curious to see what it was about. Nonetheless not questioning it. Looks like she had some plans tonight.