" Better in person "

model! bada lee x photographer! reader
word count: 3.2k
warning : teasing

summary: the gorgeous cast of street women fighters meet the infamous photographer for a cover shoot. What happens when you catch Bada eye?

notes: this is completely inspired by the recent pics Bada has posted, because damn I'm feral😁 Also this was written in a slightly different style then my usual, so hope you enjoy!

———————————————————————-

The constant flash of cameras, the constant stress and rush of deadlines, and the constant presence of models and unreal people.

You were used to this constant experience of being a photographer for one of the most popular magazines in Korea. Being one of the most desirable photographers in Korea, due to your work for the magazine. With this, you were given the opportunity to work with several respected celebrities. From Felix from Stray Kids to Jennie Kim from Blackpink, and even to Jimin from BTS.

Along with that though, you were quite popular yourself and not for just photography. More specifically your looks. Many idols claimed they had a hard time focusing on the shoot when their photographer was so attractive. You always blushed or laughed away at their comments, trying to stay professional. But with all the glamorous people you worked with daily, sometimes that task became quite difficult. Especially the females, if you know what I mean.

Today, you sat in your photography studio all by yourself. There were no specific clients for the day, and the studio was empty. But you still decided to go to the studio today for some fun. You had a personal concept for a shoot and decided to do it today. It wasn't your usual type of shoot but, you couldn't help but be drawn to a different style.

inspo:

Since nobody was at the studio, you had to model for your shoot today

Since nobody was at the studio, you had to model for your shoot today. It wasn't often you modeled for your own shoots but you enjoyed it when you had the chance.

Faint music played throughout the studio, setting the mood for the studio. The dim color of cool-toned lights filled the studio. Prop tables are set with several glimmering and colorful items. Along with several cameras set up at different angles. The array of makeup and hair products spread across the table.

You had everything set up, but for the specific plan you had this wouldn't work out. You needed several angles for the shoot, but some of them couldn't be done by a simple tripod or stand. You had to call up one of your photographer friends to assist you in this shoot. After much begging and pleading you finally got her to agree with you.

In the meantime, you had started getting ready for the shoot. Preparing with slicked gelled hair, the swish of stray hairs, and accents of pearls and jewels. Lightly dewy makeup with several highlights and sparkles. The decoration of scales across your face and all along your body. All the details were perfect, making you look almost like a siren.