"Im begging please!"

Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                        **"Please! I'm begging you!"The man begged the merciless, cruel son of the king

                                        **
"Please! I'm begging you!"The man begged the merciless, cruel son of the king.
"Well, you didn't give me the money i wanted SINCE LAST WEEK YOU SON OF A BITCH!"The prince raised his voice, as he pulls out his gun from his pocket.
"Please, give me another week!"the man cried as he begged the prince.
"Your time is over Luke" The prince pulled the trigger of the gun, and shot the man.The prince smirked, as he walks away while his back up cleans the blood on the floor.Suddenly, his phone rings.He answered it, and it was his father.
"TOM KAULITZ, WHERE ARE YOU? ME AND YOUR MOTHER WERE SO WORRIED"His father shouts from the phone.
"I just did something okay? Don't be worried about me"He hangs up, and left.
                                           **
"Ugh I'm so fucking tired!" I flopped myself on the couch, and sighed loudly.If your wondering, I'm Isabell Carmen, I just moved here in Germany from Canada.It has always been my dream to live in Germany, so I moved.But that's not the only reason why I moved here in Germany, my mom grew up here, but moved to Canada and had me i don't know why though.She just told me she grew up here in Germany , and moved to Canada.She was part of my life, but one day, she randomly disappeared.At that time, I just got home from school, I called her and didn't see any signs of her.I waited for days, and days, and hoped that one day she will come back, but she didn't.It has been 3 years since she disappeared, I decided to move out, and start a new chapter of my life.Anyways, I stayed on the couch, but got up soon because I need to clean myself, and my stuff out.Tomorrow I'm gonna try and find myself a job, cause if I don't, I'm gonna be broke.Anyways, I cleaned myself up, and unpacked my stuff.After doing all of that, I went to bed,and soon drifted off to sleep....
                                       **
"TOM KAULITZ!"I heard my father shout, as I sat down on the couch.
"You were supposed to be here for the dinner, but sadly we canceled it!"He raised his voice, I never really wanted to go to the dinner anyways.My dad wanted me to marry a princess that I have never met before, he wanted me to marry a girl from a royal family to make me a king.So today, I was supposed to be at the dinner with the princess and her family, so they could discuss the marriage.I wanted see to find true love, but every girl I fuck, I sleep with, I don't see the spark between me and those girls.
"I'm going to my room"I say standing up, as I head to my room.While I head to my room, the maids, and the butlers I walk past to greets me.
"Good evening Mr. Kaulitz" one of the maid said.I finally arrived at my room, so I entered, and sat down the big couch I had in my room.I sighed, and remembered that I have to go with my dad for the job interviews tomorrow.Apparently, he's looking for maids, when we have 50 maids or something.I felt my eye lids getting heavier, as I finally closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep...
                                          **
The next day, Isabell woke up, as she groans, and got up from her bed.She got ready for the day by taking a warm shower, and brushing her teeth.She then grabbed her laptop from her suitcase, and searched for jobs.
"Mmm nope"
"Not this one"
She continued to search for jobs, and then there's only one more.
"Mm looking for maids?"She clicked on the tab.
"Looking for maids, check the link on the left"She reads out, and clicked on the link.After she does some research, she finally applied for the job.
"Well I have no choice"She then grabs her bag, and exited her tiny apartment, and went to the job interview.
                                       **
I sat on my chair, as my dad does the job interview.All I heard is 'you didn't get the job' or 'out', and then one last applier.She has a cute button nose, silky hair, and rosy cheeks.I didn't realize that I was staring at her the whole entire interview, then I suddenly heard my dad ask me.
"What do you think?"He asked looking at me, while the girl did too.
"Y- your hired"I smiled at her, as she smiles back at me, she's so cute...
                                         **
I smiled to the Kings son, Tom Kaulitz was his name, I think? But anyways, I finally got the job! I start walking back outside, then one of the maids in the castle caught up on me.
"Isabell right?"she asked me.
"Yes?"We both then stopped walking.
"Hey, um I'm Jasmine, one of the maids here for 5 years"She said, 5 years?!?
"Hey Jasmine"I greeted.
"So am I gonna see you tomorrow?"She asked me.
"Yes! See you tomorrow!"I said, as I left the building, and she went back in the castle.
What a day...
**
"Tom?"My father asked me, but I didn't answer I was still daydreaming about that girl, that girl Isabell.
"Tom!"My father shouted, I shook my head, damn that girl made me drool over her like she put me under a spell.
"Y- yes?"I asked, trying to act cool.
"Stop smiling like a freak! Let's go to your brothers race"My father got up his seat, and went to our humongous garage, as I also got up my seat following him.We both entered our own cars, and drove to the place where my brother Bill is racing.After 15 minutes, me and my father arrived at the place.We both exited our cars, and parked them.As we both entered the racing place, then we heard people shouting my father's and my name.
"Look it's the King and his Son"one of the people said, as we both make our way to the place where we sit.
"Dad!"I heard, as I turn around and saw my brother, Bill. He is different, he's like the light that lights up my dark world, and he doesn't like killing or fights, he just likes to be that charming prince.
"Hey bro!"He hugs me, I hugged him back.
"Sir, your race is about to start"One of our assistant reminded us.
"Better get going I guess, wish me luck!"Bill walked away from me and my dad.While I was waiting, I looked around, and saw someone familiar, someone I met today, it was her, Isabell...
**
While walking, I heard a crowd of people shouting, I looked to see what it was.I came closer to the sound of people shouting, and cheering, and then I saw people racing.I entered the racing place, and saw....The kings other son Bill Kaulitz.I heard that he does a lot of races here in Germany, and he won a lot of awards.I looked around for a moment, and felt someone tap on my shoulders.I turned around, and saw Tom Kaulitz, the Kings Son.
"Uh H- hey"I say smiling awkwardly, then he stands beside me.
"Hey, you into races?"He asked me.
"Not really, but I have raced though, but not with a sports car"I answered, then he looked at me and say.
"What do you mean not a sports car?"He asked me, wow he's really interested huh.
"Well I have raced with a motorcycle a bunch of times, but I stopped after a very bad injury"I looked down, then he lifted my chin with his fingers and said.
"Well there's a motorcycle race on the other side of the race, wanna check it out?"he asked me, a motorcycle race?
"Sure, why not?"He smiles at me, and walked to the motorcycle race as I followed behind him.After 2 or 3 minutes, we finally arrived at the motorcycle race.
"Woah"I mumbled, the racing area was so beautiful.
"Wanna try and race?"He asked me, but I didn't answer.
"I mean you can race, cause they're looking for another racer"He said.
"I would love to try"I smiled, as he walks to the man wearing a very fancy suit, as he talks to him.
"Alright, your racing"Tom said to me as he smiled.
"Great, so where do i start?"i asked.
"Hey!"We heard a girl shouting, but it was not like a high pitched girl shouting you know? It was like a deep voice shouting.Me and Tom turned around, and saw a group of girls with their motorcycles.Me and Tom got closer to them, and one of them said this.
"So your racing?"
"Yea I guess"I looked at Tom confused.
"Alright"The same girl scoffed.
"That's your motorcycle, get ready to get crushed!"One of the girls shouted,pointing at the black motorcycle.I went to the motorcycle, put in my helmet and got ready to race.What I didn't notice is Tom was still with me, then I said.
"Uhm Tom?"I asked him.
"Oh yes, I will be right there"he said pointing at the bleachers.
"Alright"I said, as he walks to the bleachers, and sat down to one of them.
"Alright racers get ready"the speakers talked.
(Sound from the top is recommended)
"3"
"2"
"1"
The whistle blows, I rode the motorcycle and passed the other girls, and there's only one more girl I have to pass.I speeded my motorcycle, and passed her! The finish line was there, and boom! I win! I parked my motorcycle on the side, and saw Tom running up to me.
"Damn you were fast!"He said.
"Thanks! I didn't expect to win though"I said.
He then checks his watch, and sighs.
"Why? What happened?"I asked him.
"I missed my brothers race"He said as he put his hands on his head.
"Oh I'm sorry"I apologized, god Isabell! You made him miss his brothers race.
"Oh no need to be sorry, it's all my fault"He said.
"Well I gotta go now, bye Tom"I said as I walked away, but he stopped me.
"Wait!"He shouted.
"Can I give you a ride?"He insisted.
"Oh no nee-"
"Can I actually please?"He asked me, he looked at me with doe eyes.
"Fine"I said, as he smiles at me.
Hes so cute...

Authors note:
Oof first chapter, 1743 words.Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter.Opinions>>