"Amnesia"

**I saw the man with black dreads run to find a doctor

**
I saw the man with black dreads run to find a doctor.While I waited, I looked around for a bit wondering, not knowing what had happened.I question myself, is this a dream?. I heard footsteps coming, I turned around and saw a doctor, the man with dreads, and a man with black box braids.Who are they?, I asked myself.
The doctor came to me, and asked questions.
"Do you feel any pain?"The doctor asked, I shook my head as a no, the doctor asked a question again.
"Do you remember anything that had happened? Like do you remember who your family members are?"The doctor asked, i replied.
"I didn't know what happened, but I know who my family member is, my mom"the doctor asked me a question, again.
"Do your remember these guys?"The doctor asks, as he pointed to the guy with dreads, and the guy with braids.
"No"......
**
"No"Isabell answered, I felt my heart shatter hearing this, she forgot who was I.I heard the doctor sigh, as he walked towards me and my brother, Bill.
"It seems like she lost her memory"The doctor told us.
"W-well is there any cure?"I asked, I was very scared and worried about Isabell.
"I'm sorry but no, but, it will take some time to let her memories come back"The doctor left, I looked at Isabell staring at me in a confused face.
"Tom, are you okay?"My brother asked me, I never felt this kind of emotion for a girl before.
"Yeah"I answered with a low voice, but he knows I was lying.
"I know something is wrong"He said.
"I'm fine"I said, I started walking to Isabell.
"Are you okay?"I asked her, she turned to me and said.
"Yeah, um who are you exactly?"She asked me, it made my heart shatter hearing this from her.
"Don't worry about it, you'll know soon"I answered, I left the room tearing up.I never felt so sad before, for a girl.I felt so stupid, I felt like a jerk.I punched the wall, crying in angriness, and sadness.I was mad at myself for doing this to her, putting her in this situation.
**
It has been a 3 weeks since the incident, The king decided to let Isabell move into the castle for her own safety.The king felt bad, that's why he did this, so basically Isabell lives at a castle now.Isabell still hasn't remembered her memories, all she remembered was her mom, the only person who was part of her life.She questioned herself a lot since the incident like, what happened? Why am I getting treated like this? I don't know what I did that made this happened?. Those questions made her confused a lot of times, she has got to find out why.Isabell now was reading a book from the large library the castle has.She was kinda happy that she was getting treated like this, but as I said, she doesn't know why. She took some time to learn about the two boys, and the royal family yk?.As I said, Isabell was reading a book.The cover of the book was colour purple, with a lot of cool detailed designs.She was reading her book at her bedroom, she find her bedroom more comfy, she felt like it was her home.While reading, she heard her bedroom door open revealing the prince, Tom Kaulitz.
"Hey Isabell"He greets, as he sat down beside Isabell who was reading her book while sitting on her couch.Isabell turned to him.
"Hi!"Isabell smiles, and turns to her book again.
"Um have you like remembered anything yet?"Tom asked the girl who was reading her book, she turned to him as she closes her book.
"No"She looks down fidgeting her fingers.
"Alright come on"The boy says, standing up and heading towards the bedroom door.
"Where are we going?"Isabell asked the boy who was playing with his keys.
"I'm gonna show you something that will kinda help your memories come back"He answered.
"But why?"She asked again.
"Let's just go come on!"The boy exited the room, as the girl followed him.They both entered his car, as he started the engine, and drove to the place.While driving, she rolled down the window, making her hair getting blown by the wind.What she didn't know was Tom was staring at her the whole time.He admired her beauty, her rosy cheeks, her pink lips that looked kissable, her green eyes that shined, he thinks every thing about her was perfect.After a while, they were at the place.It was the same beach they went to 3 weeks ago.Isabell suddenly felt like she has been at the place before, but she didn't know how to impress it.She let the sound of the waves enter her ears, it relaxed her.Tom pulls out his hands asking Isabell to take his hand, Isabell held his hand as they walked together at the beach.They walked, as the wind hits them.While walking, Isabell asked Tom.
"Why did you bring me here?"She asked, they both stopped walking.
"Because this was the place you and I walked together 3 weeks ago"Tom said, then she remembered what happened at the beach, but she didn't remember the rest.She froze, as she pictured what happened at the beach last 3 weeks.
"Paparazzis chased us right?"Isabell added, Tom looked at her in a shocked face.
"You remembered it?"He asked the girl who nodded her head slowly as a yes, he hugged her tightly.
"Finally"He sighed.
"But I didn't know what happened next"She lowered her head, but then, Tom lifts her head by her chin.
"Hey it's okay, it's not your fault"He said.He wished that someday Isabell remembers what happened soon...

Authors Note:
I'm back!! I made this at 3:00am help😭😭, I couldn't sleep that's why.Anyways here's another idk what you call it, but this is another part of the story.Sorry for not posting yesterday or idk, but it's finally OCTOBER!!Whos excited for halloween?