"Am i- in love?"

**We both walked to the parking lot, then we saw someone stop us

**
We both walked to the parking lot, then we saw someone stop us.It was Tom's father, and body guards right beside him, then it was I guess it's his brother Bill.
"Tom Kaulitz!"The king shouted, aka Tom's father.
"You missed your brothers race! How could you do that?"He looked at Tom in disappointment, then he looked at me.
"Wait, why is the new maid with you?"He asked.
"I'm just gonna take her home"Tom explained.
"Fine, but be quick cause your fiancé is waiting for you"His father walked away, along with his father's bodyguards, and his brother.Then i looked at him in confusion.
"Fiancé?"I asked him, then he sighs.
"It's a forced marriage"Tom said, while he opened the car door for me, he's such a gentleman.After a while, he dropped me off at my house, so we both said our good-byes.
"Bye Tom!"I waved my hands, he smiled at me and raised his hands as a sign of good bye, then drove away.God am i blushing? I cupped my cheeks, and head inside my house.
**
I drove back to my castle, so I could be at the dinner.I don't really have anything to do, so I just decided to go to the dinner.I arrived at my castle, so I parked my car at my huge garage that's a size of a mansion.I got out of my car, and head to the dining room where the dinner thingy takes place.I finally was at the dining room, then I looked around and saw my parents talking to 'my fiancés' parents.
"Ah there he is!"My father exclaimed, as my mother pats my back gently as a 'good luck' apparently.I sat down at the dinner table beside my brother, and then I saw my 'fiancé' at the other side of the table.
"Tom, meet Mr. and Mrs.Carmen" My father introduced, Carmen? sounds familiar.
"Hello Tom!"Mr Carmen greets, i just smiled at him, and the evening continued.But all I could think about is Isabell..
**
Ring!
Ring!
Ring!
Ri-
"Ugh why do mornings always have to be like this!"I groaned, i got up from my bed and sighed.Today is my first day at work, so obviously I got ready.I put on a cute, comfy, plain outfit.I grabbed my bag, and put my phone, wallet, and gum inside cause I might have bad breath.Then after I left my house, and made my way to the castle. I arrived at the castle, and damn the castle is huge.I went inside, and saw Jasmine?
"Oh hey!"She waved at me, she then ran up to me.
"So this is your first day, and I'm gonna be helping you"She smiled at me.
"Come on im gonna take you on a tour!"She says, we started walking.As we walked, i noticed a painted picture of Tom and his family on the wall.
"Ah he's handsome eh?"She asked.
"Yea"I mumbled.
"Sorry?"
"Oh I didn't say anything"i said.We continued the tour, and then I saw Tom again.
"Okay so remember to always greet the prince when we walk past him, or he walks past us"she said to me, he started walking towards us.
"Good morning Mr.Kaulitz"She greets, then she elbowed me like she's saying 'bow before he does anything', I quickly bowed then we heard a chuckle.
"Isabell stop bowing"He pinches my cheeks, and walked away.
"Omg girl, your so lucky, he likes you"Jasmine says teasingly.
"Oh stop, he has a fiancé"I said, then she looked away in disgust.
"Why?"i asked.
"Um don't tell other people this but, me and the other maids think she's a brat"She whispered to me, a brat?
"What do you mean?"i asked her whispering.
"I'm gonna tell you later"She said.
"But if you and Tom actually like you know.."She says teasingly.
"Stop! Maybe one day though"I say, we both laughed non stop.

"Okay, this is where the maids stay"She said, as she opened the door.As the door opened, I saw maids looking at us.Then I heard them whisper to each other in German, wonder what they're whispering about.
"She's so gorgeous"
"Why did she sign up as a maid?"
"She should be the Prince's fiancé instead"I hear them whisper in German, but I didn't understand any of them.
"Um what are they talking about?"I asked Jasmine who's smiling at me.
"They're saying that your pretty, and gorgeous"she said, I didn't think I was this pretty, or gorgeous.
"Okay, put on these clothes"She handed me the clothes that the maids wear.
"And your first task is cleaning the dishes at the kitchen"She said.
"You know where the kitchen is right?"She asked me, I nodded my head, and went to the change room to change into the Victorian maid outfit.After changing, I head to the kitchen.I was at the kitchen, so I started doing the dishes my washing, and cleaning them.While cleaning, I saw the king's son, Bill Kaulitz.
"Isabell right?"He asked me, as he sat on the counter, while I continued washing the dishes.
"Yeah I'm Isabell"I said, still washing the dishes.
"You actually start to change my brother"He said, then I turned off the sink, and turned to him.
"What do you mean I start to change your brother?"I asked him.
"He's starting to act weird recently" he said, he then got up the counter, and walked infront of me.
"I saw you two at the race, you were pretty good at racing.You know, you shouldn't be doing things that maids do you know? You should be a model, or an actress"He said, he then left the kitchen. I was changing him?

Authors note:
OOP bro my thumbs are numb bro💀
Anyways, opinions about this chapter>>>>