"Something's off"

**"Tom come on let's get them to the hospital!"I shouted, he stood there looking like he has seen a ghost

**
"Tom come on let's get them to the hospital!"I shouted, he stood there looking like he has seen a ghost. I looked at the direction he's looking at, and I saw Isabell, and her aunt and uncle standing beside her.
"Isabell?"Tom mumbled. Then it all blacked out.
**
I woke up, and I gasped for air. It was a dream. I found myself tied up in a chair, then I heard cackle.
"Having trouble there Mr.Kaulitz?"A girl said, I noticed that voice, it was Maddie.
"Maddie let me go!"I shouted, trying to pull myself out of the chair, but obviously it didn't work.
"I'm not gonna let you go Tom, until your girl comes"She exclaimed.
"I don't know what your talking about, she died"I catch some air, and I heard a scoff.
"Oh really, then explain this"She said, then she shows me her coffin, as she opens it.
She pushed my chair close to the coffin, then I saw Isabells gorgeous face. Maddie then grabbed a knife that looked very sharp that it shined through a the light. Maddie stabbed it on Isabells face, as my eyes widen, then Maddie cuts it through Isabells torso.
"Look, It's fake!"She shouts, as I took a closer look, and she was right.
"Oh I know that your girlfriend is a vampire, now we just have to wait for her to come and rescue you"She said, while playing with the knife she used to stab Isabells fake body.
**
I stared at my own reflection on the water, as I felt water drip down my body. I just got out of the bathtub, then my head started aching. I put on my bathrobe, then went to my bed. I decided to close my eyes because it has been a long day, but something was wrong. I sensed something bad is happening. I decided to open my eyes, and I couldn't see anything....it was pitched black...