"Strange"

(Song recommended ^)

                                        ** I put on the back dress, attached some makeup on my face, sprayed my favourite perfume that smelt like black berries, the fresh ones

**
I put on the back dress, attached some makeup on my face, sprayed my favourite perfume that smelt like black berries, the fresh ones.I grabbed my purse, and put in my black heels.I exit my room, and made my way to Tom's sports car.I finally saw him, standing beside his black shiny car.He opens the car door for me, before he even got in his car, such a gentleman.
He then entered his car, and drove to the club.
I rolled down the window, letting the cold breeze of wind hit me making my hair blow behind.Tom focused on driving the car, while I admired the city lights that shined bright.We arrived at the club, hearing people cheering, people shouting, and loud music that can be heard from outside.Tom turned off the engine, and exits the car.When I was about to open my door, Tom opens it instead.I exited the car, as I walked with him inside the club.As we both entered the club, we saw a bunch of people making out like they're in their own room, we also saw strippers pole dancing.We finally saw Bill sitting down with Tom's fiancé, Maddie was her name right? I guessed. I sat down beside Bill, as Tom sits beside Maddie who was clinging on Tom.I felt jealousy over come my mind, but I shrugged it off.I excused myself to go to the washroom, as I got up my seat, and went to the washroom obviously.I entered the washroom, and the lights were red like it was the devils lair.I washed my hands for some reason, then I saw a girl come out from one of the stalls.She kinda looked familiar to me, I think I might've met her before.Then she looked at me, as I saw her crunch her nose in disgust.I sighed, as she leaves the washroom leaving me alone.Then words came whispering in my surroundings.
My dear, leave the place, something bad is gonna happen....

That was the words I heard, my ears started ringing, then I felt a gun shot.I felt my body weakened, as I felt a sting on my stomach, as I look to see blood.I was shot....
Then everything went black.The same words came echoing again, and again.
Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

I heard those words get louder, and louder in my ears. Then, I awoke. I found my surroundings black, as I look down, and saw water everywhere on the floor.I felt wet tears stream down on my face, as I saw a figure of me sitting down.I walked to the figure, and saw me holding a baby. The baby looked like, Tom! Did I get pregnant, and gave birth to Tom's baby? Then I saw a man with his hair on a bun, as I look to see Tom! I think I'm seeing the future, nope I would consider myself crazy then.Then they looked at me, even the baby, the same thing that happened a few weeks ago when I lost my memories.Then they disappeared, like magic, what is going on? Then I felt a heavy feeling in my head, my head was now aching.It was hurting really bad, that I cried my tears out.I saw the water on the floor change into blood, I started to panic.
"TOM!"i shouted really loud, but I never saw anyone in my surroundings, not even one person, I guess it was just me, alone. I started running, and everything was all black, except the blood on the floor.It felt like everything wasn't real, I mean everything, everything It felt like it wasn't real.Then I slowly opened my eyes, I saw I'm in the hospital, again. But this time, I saw a doctor, holding a syringe.There was a green looking slime in the syringe, then the doctor removed her face mask, and it was one of Tom's assistant smirking as she attached the syringe into my neck.I felt a sting on my neck, as I screamed and shouted for help.But it was too late...
**
I heard a gunshot coming from the washroom, where Isabell was in.I let go of Maddie who was clinging on me, as I ran as fast as I can to the washroom.Then I saw Isabell's unconscious body on the floor, as blood was gushing out of her stomach.I head her in my arms, as I pressed her stomach where she got shot on to stop the bleeding.
"Bill!"I called my brother, I started to panic.Who was I to put her into a situation like this? I let the tears of pain flow down my face, as I saw Bill at the washroom door.
"Bill, please help me!"i begged as I cried, he grabbed his phone to call 911, but Lily came and stopped him.
"Come on, let's take her back to the castle, it's faster!"She said, I nodded my head, and ran with Isabell in my arms to my car.I quickly opened the car door, and lied her down to the passenger seat.I quickly entered my seat, and drove back to the castle like Lily said.I passed every red lights, so I could arrive at the castle even faster.One I was there, I unbuckled Isabell's seat belt, as I ran inside the castle while carrying her in my arms.I saw Jasmine running up to me worried, like she has something important to tell me.
"Sir! Please do-"Jasmine cried out, but I ignored her.
"Not now Jasmine, I have to take her to the medical room"I interrupted her.
"But sir-"Before she could say anything, I left her.I entered the medical room, and saw Lily standing beside a bed.
"Put her down, and please exit the room"She told me, as I put her down.I gently kissed her forehead, and left the room.Then I waited, I slid my body down on the wall, thinking of how stupid I was to put her into this situation.Tom Kaulitz, why are you like this! I groaned in frustration.As I saw Jasmine running towards me, again.Her eyes were puffy, and red, she was crying, but why?
"What's going on?"I asked her, then she said this.
"L- Lily she shot I- Isabell! She was jealous of your relationship with Isabell and Maddie, that's why she planned all this.She wanted to go for Maddie, but instead, she went for Isabell because she noticed how attracted you were to Isabell!"She finished, I suddenly felt a ache in my heart like a knife stabbed through it.Then I thought of Isabell! She's in trouble! I opened door, and saw Lily injecting her with a toxic chemical.She turned to me, and smirked, I knew that she was up to no good.I punched her on the face, and pulled out the syringe that was injected into Isabell's neck.Then I held her in my arms, tightly.She was the first girl to bring comfort in my life, how could I hurt her like this? I cried my tears out so much that it hurts my eyes, but I didn't care.Then I saw Isabell's eyes open, she was alive? I saw the little dot on her neck where she got injected close, and it looked fine.
"Tom it's okay"She comforted, I was shocked, was she a vampire?

When I was a little kid, my mother would always tell me that there were vampires in our area, but I never believed her because I thought she was making it up to scare me.Then when I was thirteen years old, I saw a girl with a black hood on while I was walking home from school.I saw the girl smirk, revealing her fangs as she licks them with her tongue.There was a theory that vampires liked sucking blood out of males, and there I was standing in front of the girl.I didn't even know if the girl was a vampire, or not.Then my mother came, and spoke something in Latin to the girl.
"Stay away from my son Marissa!" That was the words I heard from my mother's mouth, but I didn't understand anything.The girl suddenly turned to me, and ran away.My mother came running to me, as she held me tight.
"Are you okay?"She said in a worried tone, I was confused at that time.
"Yeah"I mumbled.So it was true, vampires were real...

Authors note:
So I'm sorry for the typo, again, because it has been a busy day so I had to do this at night just for you guys.So, really just enjoy this part.And also yes this was the twist, don't worry, I will be writing more.