"Baby"

(Chapter 2)

It has been a year since Isabell's passing, the Kaulitz family prepared a funeral just for her

It has been a year since Isabell's passing, the Kaulitz family prepared a funeral just for her.Tom Kaulitz hasn't been himself after Isabell passed away, he never left his room.His parents, his brother, and his friends convinced him to try to move on, but he denies it.Tom's love for Isabell was so strong, he could not move on.But little did he didn't know, Isabell was still on Earth.....
                                            **
I stared out the window in the car, while the driver continued to drive.I didn't know where I was going, but surely, I recognize this man.This man was sitting beside me like he was like my bodyguard, or something.He hasn't spoken anything to me yet, so I decided to give it a try.
"Uhm, where are we going exactly?"The man turned his head to me.
"Don't you recognize me?"He asked me.
I knew i recognize him! But still, I don't remember.I stared at the man clueless, he laughed softly.
"I'm your uncle, Uncle Rouge?"He finally answered.I widened my eyes, I haven't seen him in a while.
"Uncle Rouge!"I hugged him tightly.
He was my favourite uncle.He broke the hug, as I pulled away.
"So where are we going?"I asked him again.
"We're going to your aunts palace"He answered.Aunt Marrisa?!!
"Why?"I asked, he sighed, and said.
"They found out that Lily girl or something found out that you were a vampire, and your Aunt Marrisa don't think your safe in that place anymore"
"She also found out that it went viral on the news, and just everywhere in the internet"He added.I looked at him dumbfounded.What have I done?
"What about Tom?"He looked at me again, and sighed.
"The prince? What's going on between you guys anyways, I heard his dating you, it's  a rumour"
"Yeah we are dating.Wait- does that mean they think I'm dead?"He laughed like an idiot.
"Yes, we replaced you with another body"He laughed, I looked at him with a disgusted face.

After a while, we talked about things, then we finally arrived at the place.
"Looks like we're here"Uncle Rouge said, while he took off his seatbelt, while I took off my seatbelt also.We walked out of the car, as I admired the palace.We enter the place, and while we were walking, I saw old pictures and paintings of vampires that I'm related to for centuries.We stopped at a door, and there was shouting inside, probably an argument.My uncle knocked at the door, while a guard opens it.I saw my aunt pause, and smile at me.
"Isabell, my dear you grown!"She kissed my cheeks, each side.
"Are you pregnant?"She asked me, what an odd question.
"No why?"I replied.
"Then explain the bump on your stomach"She pointed, then my uncle made a 'oh my god' face.I looked down and.. there was a bump!
"Oh gosh"I mumbled.
"Who's the father?"My aunt asked me while she sat down a chair.
"Probably Tom"My Uncle Rouge laughed, as well as my aunt.
"Well how am I gonna raise the baby?"I nervously asked.
"Hon' we're gonna help you, don't worry!"My aunt calmly said
"I'm also gonna help!"My uncle shouted, me and my aunt just looked at him giving him a dirty look.
"Anyways, your gonna be staying here for now on, and I think we're gonna have dinner with the Kaulitz tonight cause they found out where I live so......"My aunt said.
"But! You will have to stay in your room"She added, i sighed.
"Where's my room?"
"And do I even have my own clothes?"I asked her.
"Don't worry, we're gonna go shopping!"She said in a excited tone, but I was still thinking about Tom.
"Look Bell we know your sad that you left Tom, but we're gonna have to protect you"She sighed.I guess she's right? You think?
"Anyways, maids! Take her to her room"My aunt told the maids.The maids walked with me to my room.They were very quiet, but once we get there, they said something.
"Call us if you need help, and congrats for being pregnant"The maids left after that, that was random.I lied down my bed staring at the ceiling.
"Don't worry Tom
I will come back.."