"Clues"

(Song recommended^)

                                        **I gave her one last peck, and left her in her bedroom

**
I gave her one last peck, and left her in her bedroom.I was lucky to have her as a girlfriend, but we can't tell anyone else, even families or close friends.I had to go to the club to set up somethings for a event later at night.Obviously, I will be inviting every friend, even Isabell.We do this once a year, after Bill's race to celebrate.I drove to the club, where my assistant is.After a while, I have arrived at the club.I got out of my car, and walked inside.I saw stripper poles, couches where people usually hang out with their friends, then I saw the bar.I saw my assistant right beside a bar stool on call, Lila.Mostly, our assistants are guys, but I guess my dad chose her.She finally saw me, as she puts her phone away, and walks up to me.
"So how's the set up?"I asked her, looking around my area admiring the set up.
"It's doing pretty good, uhm, your father said to invite Ms.Maddie, and he told me to tell you"She said, I rolled my eyes.
"Alright"I sighed, and walked around for a moment, checking every furniture, and things in the room.
**
I saw him walk away, god! How could he be so handsome? I want him to be mine, mine! He deserves me than that girl, whatever you call her.Don't worry Tom, you will be mine soon, I smirked....
**
Sipping the cup of tea from my right, reading a book, perfect for a relaxing time.I waited for Tom to come back, but I guess he had to get more time planning his stuffs, I don't really know.I heard footsteps of a heavy shoe, kinda like those shoes you wear for a fancy place.My bedroom door opens, revealing a butcher.Most butchers wear fancier clothing, than maids here.
"Ms.Isabell, Mr. Bill Kaulitz asks to summon you at the garden"The butcher said, I quickly put down my book, and walked to the garden, wonder what he wants? I walked, and saw Bill sitting on a bench.I sat beside him, and he saw me.
"Oh your here!"Bill exclaimed, as he gave me a quick hug.
"So, why did you want me to be here?"I asked him, he gave me a smile.
"I think your mom might be here, in Germany!"He excitedly said, but why? And how did he know about this?
"Wait- how did you know about my mom's disappearance?"I raised my left eyebrow, and he laughed, is he crazy?
"Dude, Tom has been talking about you non-stop, of course I will know, he told me everything with a lot of details.And, I know that you guys are dating"He whispered, I widen my eyes.
"Did he tell you that we were dating?"I asked him.
"Yep, but don't worry, I can keep a secret"He winked.
"Anyways about your mom, yesterday at dinner, I saw a women walking away"He said, so it wasn't only me who saw that! This could mean something, don't you think?
"You saw that too? I did too, while I was talking to Tom, I saw a shadow of a person"I added, he suddenly got an idea.
"What if that was your mom? And you know how Mr.Carmen said that Mrs.Carmen was coming, I guess she didn't come cause she saw you.And you have the same last name as them, so it basically means if your maybe actually the daughter of Mrs.Carmen, it means your a princess"He snapped his fingers, smiling widely, but it was a clue.Suddenly turning into detectives eh?
"Your right"I agreed, then his phone rang.
"Hello?"He answered, he stands up from the bench and continued talking over the phone.
"Sure thanks"He ended the call, be sat down smiling.
"Why are you smiling for?"I asked him.
"I finally have a girlfriend!"He said, smiling as he gets up from the bench, and walked away leaving me.Strange isn't it?
**
I got out of my car, and went straight to Isabella's room.I missed her so much, even though I was just gone for three hours.I knocked on the door, and the door opened revealing Isabell.I entered her room, and lied down the bed as she lays with me.
"So, your invited to the club celebration, you know, Bill's race celebration?"i say, as I kissed her forehead.
"Yep, but what should I wear?"She asked.
"I have a dress for you in the closet" I say, she looked at me with a confused face.She stood up, and walked to her closet.She finally saw the dress, it was a black mini dress that cost more than my car.
"Tom, how much did this cost?"She asked me, holding the dress.
"A million" i said quietly, then she puts the dress away.
"Did you really have to pay that much money for a dress?"She looked at me with a disappointed face.
"I'm sorry"I apologized, as she came lying back with me.
"It's alright, just don't spend that much money on anything else, except if it's important"We laughed, then we kissed each other on the lips, and it turned into a make out session.I was lucky to have her......

Authors Note:
I'm so sorry for the wait, so I think I can't post any parts on the weekdays cause of school, cause SCHOOL.IS.LIKE.HELL. Anyways, don't worry I'm still gonna update this story.And spoiler alert, there is gonna be a twist🤭🤭