"Truth"

(Song recommended^)
(This part will contain smut⚠️)

                                        **Vampire, vampire was my own specie

**
Vampire, vampire was my own specie.My mom and I kept it as a secret, and we took an oath to not talk about it for the rest of our lives.It all started with my aunt, leader of all vampires, along with my mother though.Vampires has been here on earth since the first century, yeah I know, it's crazy.My aunt, my mom, and the other vampires hid from humans in town.Why did they have to hide? Great question, cause I'm about to explain it.One night, a fellow villager saw one of my species sucking the blood of a young innocent boy.The villager reported it to the King, King Harold.King Harold sent his armies to search for vampires, and one day, they did found my aunt.The King warned my aunt to leave the town to give my aunt a second chance instead of hanging her in a rope, but my aunt had to think about it.My aunt soon found out that one of the vampires has been found dead, obviously, the people did it, and that was when we had to leave the town.
After a few years, my aunt put a curse on every vampires including my mom, the curse was to take the vampire abilities out of the vampires children, so when I was born, I'd isn't have any vampire abilities.My aunt put the curse in a huge gemstone, and hid it somewhere no one can get near to it, if someone breaks the gemstone, the curse will be free.But breaking the curse free was bad, if you break it, all the vampire parents who gave birth to their children who had no vampire abilities, will slowly die.My aunt did the best she can do, and I was proud of her.But something might've awoke the vampire curse, someone might've broken the gemstone, someone like Lily...
                                        **
"Lily, after, inject this into her neck.It will show her vampire abilities after"My dad smirked.My dad has been searching for vampires his whole entire life, and finally, he found one, it was Isabell the maid.My great, great, great, grandpa has been searching, and studying vampires.He knew all about the vampire history, and he wanted to stop vampires from living.My dad promised my grandpas that he would find a vampire, and he did make that promise happen.The syringe had some green goo inside, so I asked my dad about it.
"What's the green goo inside?"I asked him, he grinned, and admired the syringe.
"The green thingy inside is a liquid I made to bring back the abilities of a vampire"He said proudly, at first, I didn't wanna do it.I was forced to do it because I wanted to make my dad, and my grandpas proud.I grabbed the syringe, and exited the lab my dad owned.I went straight to the club where the celebration was now starting, as I entered the club, I saw Isabell.I saw her going to the washroom, so I followed behind her.Once she was inside the washroom, I peeked a little through the washroom door and saw a girl walking towards the door.I quickly hid behind the plant that was beside the washroom, as I saw the girl exit.I went inside the washroom, as I slowly pulled out my gun, and shot her, Isabell.I quickly ran away, pretending that I didn't do anything.I ran to Tom and told him that Isabell was ya the washroom, lying on the floor shot.He then ran to the washroom, as he barged in the washroom, and picked Isabell up bridal style which made my blood boil.I have liked Tom since I started working with him, but when I found out that he had a fiancé, my jealousy rose up, and I probably went psycho when I heard it.I secretly plastered a smirk on my face, as I change my facial expression into a worried expression.
"Tom let's just head back to the castle, it's easier and faster, plus I know how to operate"I told him, he nod his head, as we both drove back to the castle, the plan was working.Tom and I ran inside to the medical room, but I ran faster, so I was ahead of him.I finally reached the medical room, as I pulled out the syringe.
"This is for you gramps"I mumbled, as I got ready.I saw Tom enter the medical room, as he placed Isabell on the bed gently, he kissed her fore head, and that was it my jealousy became higher.He exited the room, as I grabbed out my syringe, and stabbed it into her neck.I could feel her shaking, and sweating, as the paleness on her skin slowly faded, and my dad was right she was a vampire.Then Tom barged in aggressively, and punched me on the face, and then I felt my body collapse as I close my eyes.
**
I saw her eyes slowly open, and then I saw it was red, she is a vampire.
"T- Tom?"she mumbles, but I was too shocked to say something.Her paleness was gone, and she got prettier.She rose from my arms, as she smiles, revealing her fangs.
"Y- you're a vampire"I said, as she went to my ear and whisper something, I gulped in nervousness.
"I know, and know that my vampire abilities are back, beware"She said, it gave me chills down my spine.She chuckles, as she looked at Lily who was unconscious on the floor.She slowly stand up, and dragged Lily away.I smirked at her actions, very naughty girl, turns me on.She laughed like a maniac, as she went back to me.She slowly came closer to my face, as she pressed her lips on my lips.Our lips moved, as she slips her tongue inside my mouth, I think she needs me right now.I pinned her on the bed, as we continued to make out.I took off her dress, leaving her with a bra and a pantie on.Then I realized, the shot was gone, but I ignored it and continued kissing her.Then she tugged on my shirt, as I took it off with her help.I stopped, and locked the medical room door, as I crawled back to her.I slowly opened her legs wide, as I unbuckled my pants.She took of her pantie, exposing her vagina.I slowly leaned on her, and licked her pussy, she let out small pants and soft moans that made me turn on more.I licked it fast, as she started to moan loud.Then I moved, and sucked her neck that it gave her hickeys.She then changed her position into doggy style, as I insert my thing inside hers, as she lets out a soft moan.I moved back and forth to slow, to fast.It made clapping noises, as I groaned, as she moaned loudly.
"Shit im cumming"She moaned, as I released my cum inside her.Soon, we both got dressed back, as we both smiled at each other.
"I had no idea vampires were this bad"I smirked at her, she smirked back as she sat on my lap.
"Love you daddy"She buried her face on my neck, as she sucked on them.
"Love you too baby girl"I replied.Vampires aren't that bad after all...

Authors note:
Y'all, sorry again for typos.Happy thanks giving also, and if your birth day was this week happy birthday.Also sorry for not updating, it has been getting busier and busier
because if school, and stuff.Anyways, this is my the first smut part in this book so, it's pretty awkward for me to write hehe.Anyways, bye! Luv you all!💗💗💗