"Be quiet"

**"Isabell?"Bill exclaimed in shock

**
"Isabell?"Bill exclaimed in shock.
Isabell covered his mouth using the palm of her hands.
"Shhhh!Be quiet!"She whispered loud at Bill who was still in shock.
Soon enough, she removed her hands off him.
"I- I thought you were-"
"Dead?"There was a pause that made it awkward for them.
"Listen, it's a long story"Isabell told a him, he sighs.
"Do you know how sad Tom got after your 'death'?" Isabell stayed silent.
"My aunt wants me to stay with her until she knows that I'm safe.Listen, you can't tell anyone about this I mean anyone okay?"She asked him, as he nodded his head.
"Now please, It would be great for you to leave my room"She insisted, Bill walks back to the door as he twisted the door nob and opens it.But Bill stopped, until he noticed something.
"Wait- why is your stomach like big, not in the offensive way though"He asked Isabell who was looking out at the window.
"Uhm, I'm pregnant"She looks down.
"Wait, with Tom's baby-"
"Yes Bill! Now please get out of my room before someone caught us!"She whispered loudly,"Okay!"He left the room, as he ran downstairs quickly to the dinning room.
                                          **
I sat at the dining table with everybody else while we all waited for Bill to come back, he seemed like he's taking too long, which is making me worry a little. I got up from my chair, and without any words being said, I left and started searching for my brother Bill,"Where is he?" I mumbled.
I started walking through the dark hallways, then I saw a shadow of a girl. I decided to walk to that person, but then a maid stopped me,
"Sir, where do you think you're going?"the maid asked me.
"I was looking for my brother, Bill", I replied.
Then I saw Bill walking towards us, he looked like he was shocked for some kind of reason,
"Oh Tom! What are you doing here?" He awkwardly asked me, while scratching the back of his head,"I was looking for you, in fact, we were all looking for you." I sighed, as the maid left us, which made it suspicious. Me and Bill walked back to the dining table, and we saw everyone gone like they disappeared in thin air.We looked to our left and saw both of my parents groaning as I saw both of their neck with a bite mark, "Oh shit."