"Blood, sweat, and tears"

———
Isabell's POV:
I felt my bare feet touch something liquid, I looked down and saw water dripping.

It was pitch black, and there was only water on the ground.

I started to walk, making the water splash.

Then I saw..... Tom.

Tied up in a chair, while there was a rope tied around his body with duct tape on his lips.

I jogged to him slowly, as I panicked.

"Tom!" I shouted, water started to form my eyes and soon started dripping down my face.

I held him, I held his arms, then he look at me with his brown eyes.

Then he faded away.....

I woke up, gasping.

My heartbeat was beating fast.

I gotta save Tom, I don't care if my uncle and aunt tell me to stay away from him or the outside world.

I got up, as I stood up and hurriedly changed my clothes.

I grabbed the key for the motorcycle, which was in the garage.
~
Time skips, I hopped on my motorcycle and started riding to the location.

If you didn't know, vampires always know when our loved ones are in trouble.

It was dark outside and the wind was so strong, it blew my hair.

Once I arrived at the location, I parked the motorcycle, as I took of my helmet.
~
I entered the abandoned building, and it gave me the creeps.

My pupils turned red, and my fangs started to form back.

I smell blood.

I started to look around, but there was no sign of Tom.

I went to the rooftop, as I climb up the stairs running out of breath.

Before I looked to see if there was anyone at the rooftop, I felt incoming footsteps coming towards me.

Using my fast reflexes, I turned around quick as I held the person by their neck, pinning them to the old dusty wall.

"Maddie?"

"We'll look who came.." She gave me a cheesy grin.

"Where is he?" I said, as I gripped harder.

She coughs.

"I'm not gonna be able to answer that."

"Tell me where he is Maddie!" I shouted, but before she could answer, she started to turn purple and then she went unconscious.

She lost balance, so she fell hard to the ground.

I ran away, then I looked for Tom again.

And then that's when I saw Tom.

Like I said he was tied up in a chair, and I swear he looked so much hotter than before.

Wait- focus on what's happening right now Isabell.

I ran towards him, as he turned his head up to me.

"Isabell?" Before he could say anything else, he went unconscious.

"Tom!"

I heard quick footsteps, almost like running getting closer and closer to where I was.

I looked around, and saw Bill running.

"Isabell? I-"

"I will explain later." Bill then helped me untie Tom from the chair, as we both picked him up by his shoulders.

We carried him to the car, and we all drove to the hospital.

Then suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I groaned in pain, as I put my hand on the surface of my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Bill asked me who was driving.

"I don't think so."

Next thing I knew it all went black, I couldn't see anything.

A/n:
Sorry if this was really short, but I just wanna tell you guys soemthing really important. I might actually discontinue this book but we'll see. After I finish the book I am working on recently, I may have time to finish this book. But time is going fast, and school is stressing me out so I don't know how to figure this out. But just pls be patient, and I do want to continue updating this book. Anyways stay healthy, eat well, sleep well, and have a good day!