"Dinner"

(Song recommended ^)

                                        **I froze, I can't believe I finally remembered what happened to me and him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

**
I froze, I can't believe I finally remembered what happened to me and him.It was silent, except the sound of the waves crashing to the shore.Then suddenly, Tom's phone rang, he picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?"He looked at me, and continued talking to the person on the phone.Soon, he ended the phone call, I wonder what it was.I was always curious like this one time my parents took me to this carnival, and I saw a clown that was fully dressed up like he had the outfit, the hair, and the makeup, but I wondered what the clown looked like under that makeup.So I was holding a water bottle, and the water was fully filled with water, and they needed a kid to participate.I raised my hand, and they chose me.While the clown was speaking, I poured the water on the clowns face, and the makeup dripped revealing his real face.I was five at that time, and a lot of kids cried because the clown was not a real life clown like that clown that don't wear makeup and don't dress up, the clown that naturally like a clown is what they wanted. My mom and I got kicked out, but my mom wasn't angry at me, she thanked me cause she was really curious like me too.We both enjoyed watching a movie together that night after getting kicked out of the carnival.
"Isabell?"Tom says, I didn't realize I zoned out.
"Y- yes?"I say trying to act like nothing happened, Tom then smiled at me.
"So my dad's assistant called me, and he said your invited to have dinner with us with the Carmen family, my fiancés family"He said, Carmen? Now it hits me, questions started popping up in my head.
"Come on, the dinner starts at 9:00, and it's 7:00"Tom says walking back to his car, I followed behind him.Carmen Family?We both entered his car, as he buckled his seat belt, and started the engine and drove.When we were driving back, the car ride was silent, so I decided to ask some questions that needed to be answered.
"Who's the Carmen family?"I asked him, he focused on the road but answered my question.
"They're the second worlds wealthiest royal family, after us of course"He said, wow, I was impressed by that.I was about to ask a few more questions, but we were back at the castle.He exited the car, as I did also.I followed him, as we enter the castle.He walked to my bedroom, as he said to me before he leaves.
"Be at the dinner table at 8:50 sharp, it's against the rules, so please come on time"He warned, as he gave me a dress.
"This dress is what your gonna wear cause I know you don't have any dresses yet you know?"He said as he puts his hand behind his head in awkwardness.
"Alright thanks, see you later?"I say, he smiles.
"See you later"He said, as he walks away as I entered my bedroom, and closing the door.I threw the dress gently on my bed, and tried to figure how to style it.It was a black satin silk mini dress, with black long sleeve gloves.I finally got the idea!After an hour of getting ready, it 8:30. I put on the dress and the gloves, and surprisingly, it was very comfortable to wear.I wore my golden hoop earrings, and my black high heels.I put my hair on a bun, and I sprayed myself with my favourite perfume that matched the look.
"Perfect"I say, staring at my self on the mirror.I checked the time and it was 8:45. Shit! I grabbed my mini purse that had all my stuff in it, and left my room.I speed walked to the dining area, but while I was walking Jasmine came.
"Oohhhhh looking fancy Isa!"She complimented with a teasing voice.
"Thanks, but I gotta go!"I say, she smiles at me.
"Alright, meet you later!"She says walking away.I was finally at the dining table, as I enter, I saw everyone staring at me as I walked to Tom who was sitting talking to a maid.
"Hey!"I tapped his shoulder, he turned to me in a impressed face, you know?
"Wow"He mumbled, I blushed, wait- why am I blushing? He has a fiancé, stop simping, I said to myself.The king then came with a elder women, probably Tom's grandma.
"Ahhh Isabell!"The king greets, as he walks up to me.
"Not gonna lie, but I'm impressed by styling the dress on your own.Usually, people needs help, but you nailed it!"He smiled as he left, I turned back to Tom who was laughing.
"What's so funny?"I say rolling my eyes, he laughed continuously.
"Nothing it's just your facial expression"He calmed down, as we both sat down the chair beside each other.Then the Carmen Family came, it was a man with glasses on, and a girl who was wearing the same dress as me but it was sage green, then a two elders probably her grandparents.I can tell from the face, she's a mean one.She started walking towards Tom, then Tom rolled his eyes.
"Hey Tommy"she says pouting, as everyone sat down.
"Who's this slut sitting beside you?"She glares at me, excuse me? Bitch I ain't gonna take your man.
"Maddie please stop"Tom says, she rolled her eyes and faced the front.Then Tom's grandma came.
"Hey to my grandson!"She pinched Tom's cheeks, I couldn't help but laugh quietly.
"Is she your fiancé?" His grandma asks, instead of Tom replying, his "fiancé" answered.
"Yes im hi-"Maddie was interrupted by his grandma saying this.
"Not, you her"His grandma pointed at me, smiling, so did Tom smiled.
"No grandma, she is"He said in a low voice, pointing at Maddie.
"Oh"His grandma left with a disgust face, it was funny.I looked at Maddie who was rolling her eyes, hope she finds a brain there.
"Where's Mrs.Carmen?"The king asked Mr.Carmen.
"She said she might be late, but she will be here soon"The other king answered, the king nodded.Me and Tom talked while we waited for the dinner to begin, cause it was only 8:55, the dinner begins at 9:00.
**
While I entered the castle, I was greeted by maids and butchers as I past by them.When I arrived at the dining area, I saw my daughter Maddie playing with her utensils.Then on the other side, I saw my daughter! Isabell! What is she doing here? Why is she here? A lot of questions was popping up in my head, but shrugged it off, as I walked away.If she sees me, I know she's gonna be mad at me.I left her all alone 3 years ago because we had a serious problem here in Germany, so that's why I had to leave her.I didn't tell her that she was actually the princess of the Carmen Family, Maddie was not my real daughter, she was my step daughter.After Mr.Carmen, my husband left me because I gave birth to Isabell, I decided to raise her in Canada.And while raising her, I heard that his new girlfriend gave birth to Maddie.His girlfriend left him after giving birth to Maddie.Then after my baby turned 17, he called me me to come back in Germany to raise his daughter Maddie, if I said no, he will take my daughter away, that's why I left my daughter.How I missed her, but I know if she sees me, she will be mad and angry at me after what I did.I missed my little bumblebee...

Authors note:
Hey y'all, so if you find some typo is because I rushed this hehehhe, anyways hope you guys enjoy this! Spoiler: there's gonna be a twist at the end😳