"Kiss"

(Song up there is recommended^)

                                        **I looked around for a bit, and saw a women, a women that had the same body posture as my mother

**
I looked around for a bit, and saw a women, a women that had the same body posture as my mother.
"I have to go to the washroom, be right back"I excused myself without looking at Tom who was just talking to me, I went to the direction the women went, but I didn't see her.I looked at different directions, left, right, front, back, but didn't see her.I shrugged it off.
"Probably just an imagination"I mumbled, as I went back to the dining table where everyone was at.I sat back down to my seat, as I drank my red wine that was in a glass, sitting on the table.
"Are you okay?"Tom asked me, looking worried, how can be this man be a gentleman?
"Yeah I'm fine"I replied.After dinner, I head back to my bedroom.I quickly got ready for bed by taking a shower, doing my skincare, and stuff like that.I sat down on my couch for a bit, and asked myself some questions.what if that women that I saw was real? What if it wasn't real? What if the women was my mom? What if I'm part of a royal family? The questions made my head ache.I started to get bored, so I decided to take a late night swim at the pool.I changed into my two-piece swim suit, as I grabbed my towel and layered myself with a hoodie.I walked to the pool, and once I arrived, it was quiet.The pool was lighting up in different colours, I loved the vibe.I put my towel down, and took of my hoodie.After taking my hoodie off, I dived into the water.I started doing some strokes underwater, then while I was doing that, I noticed that there was a black figure on the surface.I quickly swam up to the surface, as I saw Tom smoking a cigar.
"Can't sleep?"He asked.
"Yeah"I sighed, as I exited the water by taking the stairs that was connected to the water, as I run my fingers to my hair to get it out of my face.I didn't realize that Tom was checking me out, I walked to where I put my things at.I grabbed my towel and dried myself with it, what was Tom doing at this time?
"Why are you awake?"I asked Tom who was still smoking his cigar.
"Can't sleep either"He answered, as he walks to my way, and stand beside me.
"Aren't you cold?"He asked me.
"What do you mean?"I asked, then I realized the wind was hitting the both of us.I was used to this kind of breeze, since I grew up in Canada.Mostly the weather temperature was more colder in Canada, than here, in Germany.
"Want one?"He offered a cigarette, I took the cigarette that he offered, as he lit up the tip of the cigarette.I took a sip by inhaling the smoke, and blowing it out of my mouth.
"So how was the dinner?"Tom asks, as he took of the cigarette that was in his mouth, and blowing out the smoke he in hailed.
"It was fine, it was funny how your grandma pinched your cheeks"I chuckled, as he gave me a side eye.
"Bro shut up"He laughed.
"My little sweet apple pie!"I teased, as I pinched his cheeks.We both laughed continuously, as we both stopped.He suddenly turned to me, as I turned to him.He suddenly got closer to my face, and closer, and leaned in for a kiss.I closed my eyes, as I felt his lip touched mine.He let go of the kiss, as I stayed frozen.The prince just kissed me? I was shocked.
"Sorry, i should've not done that"He apologized, I felt bad, I really wanted him so bad though.
"No Tom it's okay"I said.
"Honestly, I like you to be my girlfriend, than my so called "fiancé" Maddie"He said, really?
"Well, do you like me to be your girlfriend?"i asked, omg that just came out of my mouth!
"Sure, we can secretly date you know? Like we don't tell anyone"He said as he put his arm around me, with a smile on his face.
"Alright fine"I smiled, as I rested my head on his shoulder.
                                      **
The next day, Isabell find herself laying on her bed wearing the swim suit she wore last night to go swimming.She then remembered what happened to her and Tom, she started blushing as she cupped her cheeks with her palm.She then got up from her bed, and got ready for the day.After getting ready, she exited her washroom, and heard a knock on her bedroom door.
"Come in!"She said, the door opened revealing Tom, as he closed the door locking it.
"He-"she was interrupted by him pulling her  into her bed, as they both lay on her bed.
"Is there any way you could say hi or hello?"Isabell say, as he looked at her.
"Alright"Instead, he kissed her on the lips.
"Hey!"She say, as he kissed her again and again, like it was never gonna end.
"Did you miss me that much?"She chuckled on his actions, he slithered his arms around her waist.
"Yep"He says, looking proud.His phone suddenly rang, as he pulls it out from his pocket.
"Hello?"He said, as he stands up from my bed, talking to the person that was on his phone.After, he hanged up, and crawled back into her bed.
"Who was that?" Isabell asked Tom, who was putting his arms around her.
"Just my assistant"He said, then he got up from her bed.
"I gotta go, see you again okay?"He said, pecking her softly on the lips as he leaves.
One wish she wants between her and Tom was that their love could last forever...

Authors Pov:
Hey y'all, so again, sorry for the typos, I did this at like 2:00 cause I couldn't sleep.So anyways, I don't have school tomorrow, so probably not a busy day but whatever.Byeee!