"Deja vu"

**Another day of work, I got ready for work obviously taking a shower, and brushing my teeth

**
Another day of work, I got ready for work obviously taking a shower, and brushing my teeth.I grabbed my bag, and left the house for work.Today I'm excited, I don't know why, but I'm happy to see Tom again.I think I have feelings for him, he's literally so dreamy.I don't think he has feelings for me though, I hope he does.
**
I flipped the news paper, smoking with a cigarette in my mouth.Then I see this..
"Tom Kaulitz, the prince, has been seen by a girl at the beach yesterday afternoon.Who might be this mysterious girl?"I read the news, my son has a girl.I looked at the picture closely, then I remembered, it was Isabell...
"Fucking son of a-"I slammed the news paper at the table beside me, then my assistant came.
"Do you want me to summon him for you sir?"My assistant asked.
"No, send the girl instead"I said with a smirk, my assistant walked away.Hopefully my plan works...
**
I was finally at the castle, the castle sure do looks creepy, but it isn't inside.I walked inside the castle, as I walked through the long hallways, then I saw Jasmine running up to me.
"Isabell! The- master- needs- you-"She said panting, damn she really needs to slow down, must be urgent though.I went to the masters room, I wonder what he wants.I was in front of the door, I knocked because I didn't wanna be disrespectful, you know?Then the guards opened it, I saw the King sitting on a chair, smoking with a whiskey in his other hand.
"Ah Isabell!"He greets, I smiled awkwardly.
"Um was there anything you need sir?"I asked him, then he turned to me with a grin on his face.He pulls out a news paper, I was confused what was going on.
"I need you to read the news"He said, I read the news paper, and it shocked me.
"Tom Kaulitz, the prince, has been seen by a girl at the beach yesterday afternoon.Who might be this mysterious girl?"The news paper said as I read, it made me scared, nervous, worried, all of those emotions mixed as I felt myself sweat in nervousness.
"Do you have anything to do with this?"The king asked me, taking a sip of his whiskey.
"N- n- no s- sir"I stuttered, he laughed like a maniac.
"Nothing? Nothing to do with this bullshit?!?!"He shouted, making me flinch.
"Look, if you want to keep this job, stay away from him okay? STAY.AWAY.FROM.HIM.!"He finally had it, I had no choice but to do as he says, I was scared he might do something bad to me.
"Y- yes sir"I said, the guards opened the door, as I got out of the room.I felt my eyes swell with tears, as I felt water running down my face.How could I cry over him?Was I truly In love?, I have so many questions to ask myself, but for now on, I have to distance myself to him, to Tom...
**
"Thank you"I thanked to the florist, and the florist looked shock the I, the cruel prince said thank you for the first time.I bought flowers, for Isabell, I hope she likes it.I head out of the shop, and back to the castle, she's probably working now.I drove to the castle, and when I was finally there, I went inside and go straight to where the maids hang out.Apparently they call it "the girls room", for some reason.I  knocked at the door, and Jasmine the maid, she opened it.
"Uhm sir who are you looking for?"Jasmine asked me, I pulled out the flowers, and she and the maids inside looked shocked.
"I'm looking for uh Isabell, have you seen her?"I asked, she looked sad, and said.
"Uh- um no sir sorry"She stuttered, looking down at the concrete, I knew something is wrong, I know she was lying.
"Come on tell me where she is please"I begged, she and the maids looked shocked again probably thinking, "the prince looking for Isabell?".All the maids looked sad, it confused me, then I knew why.
"This is about my father isn't it?"I asked sadly, I looked at the maids, as they nod their heads,shit! He probably found out about me and Isabell going to the beach yesterday in the news paper.I ran to my father's room, and hopefully he believes me.Once I got there, I opened the door aggressively, as I saw my father talking to his assistant.
"You can't do that! She's just a maid!"I scolded, he turned to me with a furious expression on face.
"Just a maid? Just a maid Tom? You took her to the beach yesterday! The Carmen family was furious that they are planning on cancelling the marriage!"he shouted at me.
"I never even wanted to get married with that girl you force me to marry anyway, I don't even love her!You wanted me to make good decision that will make me happy, but this? This isn't what I want Dad!If your going to force me to do this? You can't! I'm in love with someone else! There, there's your answer!"I burst out of the room with anger, with a sad emotion mixed.I'm worried about Isabell, I put her into this situation, god! I'm so stupid to do this to a girl I fell in love with, to a girl that cleared all of my problems away, and that girl is Isabell.
**
I went back home, as cried my tears out.I went to my bathroom, and saw my eyes so puffy on the mirror.
"This is so fucking stupid!"I groaned in frustration, as I wiped the tears on my face. 'I shouldn't cry for him' 'why would I cry for him? He's just the cruelest Prince in the world they say' my thoughts were I felt my head spinning, what's happening? I felt my eyes get heavier, and heavier, then I collapsed.I heard echoes of words that has been said, everything was black at the moment.
Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

The words continued, as the echoes goes louder and louder as they spoke those words, then suddenly I saw a little girl running behind me.She kinda looks like me, I thought.I took a closer look, and she is me, the younger me.Why am I seeing this?, I asked myself.
"Mom!"The little girl cheered, as the word echoed. Then a women picked her up into her arms, it was my mom.Wait- I remember this, it was my birthday! My mom, and my younger me looked at me, and poof! They disappeared like magic. Then everything spun around, then there was I, at my old house.I looked around for a bit, and saw me as a 17 year old, 3 years ago, this was when my mom disappeared.My 17 year old self walked inside old house.
"Mom I'm home!"I threw my bag at the couch, I can't believe I'm seeing this.
"Mom?"My 17 year old self asked looking around for my mom.
"Mom?"I asked again, I felt myself tear up again.Then my 17 year old self looked at me, and she was gone, again, like magic.Then the words came back.
Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Breath
Stupid
Cruel
Beach

Those words repeated, as they go faster and louder, and louder, and louder, then.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....
I heard something, I opened my eyes, and saw I was on a bed.I looked around for a moment, and realized, I was at the hospital.I felt a pounding in my head, as I heard someone familiar.
"Omg, Isabell! Your a- awake??!"I looked at the person, and saw a man with black dreads, he kinda looks familiar.
"W-who are you?"I said in a hoarse voice, I could barely move my body.
"Omg, wait! Stay here, I will call a doctor"He started sprinting outside to get the doctor, but who was he?, I asked myself.