"Redamancy"

**Isabell walked at the hallways, to make her way to the guest room that needed to be cleaned

**
Isabell walked at the hallways, to make her way to the guest room that needed to be cleaned.But while she was walking, she felt like she was being followed.She turned around, and saw no one, she turned back and continued walking.Then suddenly, she heard a giggle.She turned back around, and saw a little girl giggling and running towards her.
"Hello sweetie"Isabell said, as the little girl was hugging her legs from behind like she was hiding from someone.
"Where's your parents?"Isabell asked, looking at the little girl still hugging her legs.Isabell then carried the child with her arms.
"Come on let's find your parents"She said, the little girl continued giggling.
"Your so cute"Isabell smiled, and walked to find the little girl's parents.
**
I looked around, and saw my niece gone.We we're playing hide and seek, and I'm seeker, and she's the hider.
"Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath, I started to call out her name, but nothing.Then I heard Isabell talking, I looked to see her talking to my niece.
"Come on let's find your parents"Isabell said, they started walking away, god! It's making me love her more.I quickly ran to them, and they stopped.
"Oh hey T- I mean Mr.Kaulitz"Isabell smiled awkwardly.
"It's okay, you can call me Tom"I said.
"I see that you have my niece"
"O- oh your niece?"She stuttered, then my niece starting to giggle.
"I she your girlfriend?"my niece asked me in German, thank god Isabell didn't understand what she said.
"No! Well, not yet"I smirked, then I look at Isabell looking confused.
"Uhm, anyways"Isabell said, trying not to make things awkward.
"I'm gonna take my niece back to her parents, and you can continue doing you know, stuff"I chuckled awkwardly, as my niece stand beside me giggling.
"Alright then, I gotta go, bye!"Isabell waved her hand as good bye, as she walks away leaving me and my niece.
"Come on, let's go back" i said to her , as she held my hand while we walk back.
"She's pretty"my niece complimented.
"I know"I answered.
                                         **
"Alright"I said under my breath, my work is done now for today.I sighed in tiredness, as I change back into my clothes.After, I grabbed my bag, and walked out of the castle.While I was walking, I saw Tom walking towards me.
"Hey!"He greeted, as he walks with me.
"Uhm I wanna take you some where"He said, I stopped walking making him to stop walking also.
"Where exactly?"I asked him, he didn't say anything but just smiled, then grabbed my hand and ran somewhere.Then we stopped running, then he led me to his car.He opened the car door for me, letting myself sit on the passenger seat.Then he went inside the car also, as he starts the engine, and drove to the place he wanted to show me.Soon we stopped, which means we're at that place, I could be wrong though.He exited the car, as he went to the other side to open my car door, he's such a gentleman.I also exited the car, as I looked to see the sun setting, we were at the beach.
"So this is what  you wanted to show me?"i asked him.
"Well we could go back or-"I interrupted him.
"No it's fine, I love this place"I smiled at him, he smiled back.We both walked at the beach, as I let the sound of the waves enter my ear, it was relaxing.While walking, I realized we were holding hands, I quickly removed mine because it would be embarrassing if he noticed.
"So, why did you take me here exactly?"I asked him, as he turned his head to me.
"Cause I wanted to let you have a relaxing moment after your work"He responded.We both continued walking, then we heard cameras clicking, paparazzis.
"Oh no"He mumbled, he quickly took off his jacket, and covered us with it.We both ran back to his car quick as possible.He opened the car door for me, and he went to the other side, and get in the car.He drove fast back to the castle, to avoid paparazzis.
"Phew"Tom sighed, then he parked the car.
"Sorry about that"He apologized.
"No it's okay"I say, everything went silent and awkward.
"I'm gonna go home, see you tomorrow?"I said, then he turned to me.
"Tomorrow "He smiled, gosh the smile always makes me go crazy in my mind.I walked away, and head to my house.
I think I'm In love with him...

Authors note:
Hey y'all, this one is short, I guess?But I will check for mistakes on this part because I speeded my typing, so sorry if I made mistakes.But opinions, and also, type in the comment section what ideas you guys have for this story.Anyways, have a great day💗💗
Opinions>>>>