"Is this the end?"

**A ringing noise came into my ears, as it gets louder and irritating

                                        **
A ringing noise came into my ears, as it gets louder and irritating.I covered my ears to make it stop.
"Stop it"I mumbled quietly, but eventually, Tom heard it.
"Are you okay?"He held my arm for support, then the ringing became louder, so I screamed.
"Stop it!"I screamed, then I felt a my throat hurt, like there were thorns chocking it.I held my neck, then slowly, my body felt like it had no energy for me to move.
"Isabell answer me!"Tom shakes me, I slowly closed my eyes, and all I could hear was Tom.
"Isabell!"He shouted, but I could barely hear him.
**
"Isabell!"I carried her bridal style, as I ran to my car.My shirt was ripped, blood was dripping down my cheek were I was scratched.I put her in the passenger seat while she stayed unconscious.I went to the drivers seat, and started the engine.I started to drive, and went to the nearest hospital I could find before it's too late.I speeded up my car, and I didn't realized I was crying.My vision was blurry because of how watery my eyes were.I parked my car to a handicapped parking spot since there was no more parking spots available.I stopped my engine, and got out of the car.I opened the car door to the passenger seat, and picked her up bridal style.I quickly ran to the emergency room, as a nurse approached me.
"Your highness can you tell me what happened?"The nurse asked me while she checks her heartbeat.
"I- I - i don't know! Just help me please!"I begged her while I cried.The nurse called the doctor, and the other nurses, and I started to get worried.I cried so hardly I could barely even move, nor feel my body.I pulled out my phone, and called Bill.I pressed the call button, as I heard it ring.
"Hello?"Bill said from the phone.
"Bill! Come to the hospital near 56 avenue!"I told him while my voice trembled.
"Tom tell me what happened first!"He shouted.
"Just come here quickly!"I hanged up, as I threw my phone from distance.
"What have I done?"I asked myself.My body slid down the cold plain wall until I touched the concrete floor.I can't lose Isabell, she's the only girl who made me happy after all these past years.Im sorry Isabell.
**
Tom hangs the phone call up, as I started my engine, and drove to the hospital.I have never heard Tom cry like this, and also, where's Isabell? Then I realized.
"Shit" I fastend my speed to get there faster.After a few minutes, I have arrived.I saw Tom's car parked in a handicapped parking spot, but I didn't care, this was serious.I ran inside the hospital, to the emergency room.I saw Tom sitting on the cold hard floor.
"Tom!"I said, he looks up at me, as he hugs me tight like very tight.He sobbed loudly.
"Tom, tell me what happened"I calmly asked him.He looked like a lost puppy.
"Isabell, she f- fell t- "He could hardly speak because of how he couldn't stop sobbing.
"Tom!"I shouted, we felt stares from nurses and patients.
"She's unconscious"He sniffed, as I wiped the tears on his face.His face was really puffy.The last time I saw him cry was, actually, I have never seen him cried.
"Oh Tom"I hugged him really tight, this reminded me that time when he saw me crying alone in my room because I was beaten up by my bullies, I was lucky to have Tom.While I was hugging Tom, we saw the doctor walk towards us.Tom and I looked at him.
"I am very sorry you're hearing this, but the patient has already passed away"Tom cried harder, as I felt my eyes get watery.I imaged a picture of him and Isabell together, like a family.She has changed him, she was perfect for Tom.It was heartbreaking for Tom to hear this.I kissed his forehead, as he cried on my chest.
"You may see her body for a while"The doctor said, as the doctor leaves.Tom and I ran to the room she was in.Tom ran to her lifeless body, as he held her hand.I felt tears stroll down my face.Tom gave her one last kiss on her cold pale lips.
"I will leave you here to talk to her"I said, leaving him alone in the room.
**
"I still fucking love you Isabell"I whispered
"I hate seeing you like this"
"I'm sorry I dragged you into this"
"It was really stupid of me to do this"
"I know I was a jerk"
"Don't worry Isabell, I won't leave the earth, I will live for you, just for you my love. My precious"
I gave her one last kiss, as I leave the room heart broken.That girl made me happy, but now she's gone.....
**
Chapter 2 prologue..
I felt my body being carried, I opened my eyes slowly, and saw myself in a black car.I couldn't speak or do anything, I was numb.I swallowed my saliva.
"Welcome to the......."
This is only the ending of the start, not the ending of the end.......
Stay tuned.......