"Caught"

**"Mr

**
"Mr.Kaulitz, your father wanted to tell you something important, please meet him at his office"The maid left, before I could say anything.I got out of my bedroom, and went to my dads office.Once I arrived there, I opened his door without knocking.I saw him sitting on his desk like he's waiting for me patiently.I sat down next to him.My parents, and others found out me and Isabell dated after her passing.
"Tom, we're going for a dinner with the Carmens tonight"My dad told me.
"We're gonna be meeting Isabell's Aunt and Uncle, Marissa Carmen and Rouge Nickolas Carmen"My dad added.
I got up, and while I was about to leave his office, he stopped me.
"And please dress nicely"My dad suggested.
I finally left his office, I guess it's just dinner with the Carmens.
**
"Isabell dear! Come downstairs!"Aunt Marrisa yelled through the phone.She called me because if she yelled out my name from downstairs, I wouldn't be able to hear her cause of how big this house is.She hanged up, as I swiftly rushed my steps to get there faster.
When I arrived there, I saw my uncle and my aunt standing with a grin plastering on their faces.Their arms was also crossed, I'm getting kinda scared, I thought.
"Your boyfriend is coming in an hour, but we're gonna have to lock you up in your room"
"They can't know your still alive, with a baby"
My Aunt Marrisa added to my uncles sentence.
"Uhm question, since when was the last time i was at the hospital?"I asked, I'm pretty sure they know.
"Well, it's has been two months-"
"Two months?!?!?Then how is my bump this big?"I interrupted.
"You see, when a vampire gets pregnant, their baby grows fast.So probably in about another month, your going to labor!"My uncle cackled, as he laughed along with my aunt.I rolled my eyes, and decided to head back to my room.

I entered my room, and lied down my bed on my back staring at the ceiling.I looked at the square shaped mirror beside my bed, reflecting my belly.I gently rubbed my belly with my son, it daughter inside my stomach.I sighed and decided to take a nap for a while.I hope someday Tom and I could raise my son, or daughter together as a family.
"Your growing fast mhm?"i said to my belly.
                                            **
Tom has never looked so depressed I must say.My brother never cared about losing someone he loves not even a family member or a friend, he told me 'men should never be scared of anything', guess he was wrong.

We have arrived at the mansion, I was surprised it was bigger and more wider than my palace. I exited the black shiny car we used to drive here. My dad rang the doorbell, and waited for response.We admired the place for a while until a man had opened the door.
"Ahhh welcome! Please come in!"The man insisted.We entered the house, and I felt cold air hitting my skin giving me shivers.
"You must be Nickolas right?"My dad spoke.
"Yes you are certainly right"The man nodded.
He led us to the dining table where utensils was organized clean, the plates was shiny, and everything was perfect i must say.We all sat down as I saw a woman walk in. The woman had a silky blue dress, she was wearing gold jewelry that fits perfectly with the dress she's wearing.
"The Kaulitz family is finally here! Welcome!"She greeted as she sat down at the dining table.
"Pardon me but I have to go to the powder room"I excused myself.I got up from my seat, and left the room.While walking down the hallways, a room with the door slightly open caught my eye.I looked around if someone was there, but I saw no one.I decided to take a peek since I'm curious.I pushed the door a little, and I saw a girl with a long kinda wavy hair, she looked familiar.Before my eye blinked, I was somehow pinned to the wall.
"Isabell?"