"Happily ever after"

(11 months)
———
Tom's POV:
11 months after the drama and danger, me and Isabell now live in our own house.

Bill bought his own house also, which was in the same neighbourhood as my home.

We named our daughter Katie, short for Katherine.

Today, we're having a family reunion.

That means Isabell's family and my family is invited for dinner today.

Isabell is cooking dinner, while I keep our baby girl entertained otherwise she's gonna cry.

Our lives were better than before.

I cradled my baby girl, until she fell asleep.

I placed her on her crib, carefully not trying to wake her up.

After, I walked to the kitchen watching Isabell cook.

I slither my arms around her waist, making her startle a bit.

"Tom you scared me!" She smacks my hand playfully.

I leaned in closer to her face, as our lips collided together.

"Is Katie asleep?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Tom for doing that." She gave me one last peck on the lips, before I walked away.
~
Time skips

It was time for dinner and our families are already here.

"Alright everyone, gather around the table and let's eat!" Isabell told everyone.

While everyone was getting ready to eat their foods, you know munch and be big backs(sorry I had to:)), the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that is.." Isabell got up from her seat, as I watched her walk to the front door.

I followed her from behind, and as she opens the door, and it reveals our worst enemies...

Isabell started to cackle, as her fangs started showing, and her eyes here glowing. Which I find attractive.

"We have visitors!"

Isabell's family did the same action Isabell did, and my family started to hide behind Isabell's family.

That Girl ain't just a girl..

"Alright, let's fight!"