"When the nightcalls"

**Since Isabell passed away, Tom has been going to the club more and more

**
Since Isabell passed away, Tom has been going to the club more and more. His depression made him do this, since then, he has been bringing girls that looked like Isabell. I know you heard me, he has been bringing girls home
that looked like Isabell. Today, I have been
invited to go to the club with my brother. I said yes, because I wanted to look out for him.

Me and Tom drove to the club, and once we got there, we entered the club. The club smelt like cigarettes, drinks, and strong perfumes. I saw strippers pole dancing, girls doing lap dances to guys, and other stuff people do at the club. I walked with Tom pass the people who smells like the smell I have mentioned.
"Tom where are we going?"I asked him.
He didn't say anything, as we kept on walking.
We both entered a room that was full of naked girls.
"Tom is this what have you been doing?"I asked him, but he didn't say anything.
We both sat down the couches, as the girls with no clothes came to us, and started to do lap dancing.
"What the fuck have you been doing Tom?"I raised my voice a little, as I heard him groan while the girl was grinding on his lap. I pushed the girl away, who was grinding on my lap, and left the room. I was surprised at my brothers actions, and I was shocked that he didn't even followed me out of the room. I left the club, as I got into my car. I felt like someone was watching me, but I ignored it instead of being more curious about it. I drove away from the club, as I went back to my palace.
                                            **
I saw Bill's car drive away, and it was finally my time to stick to my plan. I removed my coat, and threw it away somewhere on the cement floor.I fixed my mini dress, and my hair using a mirror. I put on my black high heels, as I speed walked in the club. While I was entering the club, the guard stopped me.
"I.D. Please?"The guard put his hand out, as I rolled my eyes and gave him my I.D. He nodded his head, as I entered the club, and it was hot in here. I went to go look at the reserved vip room, and after awhile, I finally found it. I opened it, and I saw Tom groaning and moaning. I scrunched my face in disgust, as I told the girls.
"Well done everyone, is he drunk?"I asked the girls, they nodded as they grabbed the drink the he had been drinking, to show me. If you didn't know, I payed them to spy on Tom after month of research.
"Alright, you guys help me drag him in the car." I asked them, and they simply said yes.
We put him in my black car, as we lied him down the seat. He has already passed out, so gave him a peck to the lips.
"One last peck on my ex-fiancé"I grinned with a smirk, as closed the door. I went in the drivers seat, as I started my engine, and drove away to destination.