"Maneater"

**"Motherfuc-"I let go of her hair, which I was gripping into

                                          **
"Motherfuc-"I let go of her hair, which I was gripping into.I used the ability to run fast to get to him, Ronaldo.That jerk.I can sense his smell, because usually vampires easily can smell the enemies blood.I ran to where Ronaldo's location is.My feet was barefoot, and it was starting to blister, but I didn't care.I arrived at the place.It looked like a witches hut.The house looked very rusty and old as I entered the house.I looked around as I walked slowly, and saw dark figure.It was Ronaldo.
"Well well well"He grinned at me, how disgusting I thought.He walked towards me slowly.
"Ronaldo, h- how did you know I was a vamp-"I was interrupted by him saying.
"I did my research sweetheart"He said in a confident tone, he pulled my chin into his face, as I felt his breath touch my pale skin.
"This is revenge!"He aggressively let go of my chin, as I caress my chin.
"Generations of my family has been trying to find vampires, and guess who I found... you!"He chuckled like an idiot.I saw a knife lying on the counter, so I walked to that direction slowly trying to garb the knife without getting caught.He was busy laughing anyways.I swifted my feet quick as I can, as I grabbed the knife, and hid it behind my back.He then turned his head to me quick making me flinch.Please don't screw this up Isabella, I told myself.
"You know pretty girls like you shouldn't be mad at me" He softly says to me, he cupped my cheeks which is making me uncomfortable.He pulled my face into his face, and he kissed me, disgusting.I slowly rose the knife behind his back, and stabbed him.He groaned in pain as he kneels down on the ground touching his back, then he went for a little sleep.I grinned, and licked the blood off my hand.
                                          **
I slowly opened my eyes, and sense myself lying on a bed.I sat up, as I felt a pounding in my head.What happened? I asked myself.Then I remembered.
"Where's Isabell?"I mumbled, as I looked beside me, and saw Isabell sleeping peacefully.I carefully ran my fingers through her hair.I felt her move, as she wakes up.
"Your awake"she whispered, I chuckled at her cuteness.
"Yeah I am"I pecked her on the lips while I smiled.
"So, how are you a vampire?"

A/n: heyy y'all, finally back! Sooooo, how was Halloween? I was so busy that I completely forgot about wattpad.Anyways, thank you guys for the support! Really respect and appreciate you guys! If your birthday was this week, happy bday! And bye for now! Luv you guys!!!oh I forgot that this part might have typos and yeah sorry about that hehe..