Chapter One: Violet Meets Cowboy

Make up

Outfit of the day

Outfit of the day

~Early morning at Violet's~

"Fuck what time is it" Violet Summers groaned as the sun shined in her face through her half open curtains. She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she stretched out before looking at her alarm clock and saw that she needed to be getting dressed soon. Violet rolled out of bed looking around her messy room as she saw Eclipse, her beautiful black pitbull wiggling her butt around "Hi pretty girl" she said as she rubbed all over her before heading to her dresser to grab clothes for school.

"Hm, I wonder what's gonna be today's lesson and why do I know it's gonna somehow revolve around them" Violet muttered as she got dressed and went to do her morning routine which consisted of brushing her teeth and washing her face. 'I wonder if I should do my makeup today'  she thought to herself as she looked in the mirror "Yeah definitely gonna do makeup" she laughed out loud as she grabbed her bag and looked throughout the pallet of colors.

"Anddddd all done" Violet said as she finished her lipgloss and smiled in the mirror before she checked her phone and saw the time "Fuck I need to start heading out so I can still get there early" she said to herself and grabbed Eclipse's vest and leash "Here girl" she called out to her as she placed them on her and grabbed her bag and house keys.

She glanced around the room once more before walking out and closing the door, heading to the kitchen to grab a quick snack, her smile returning to her face as she saw her cat, Caesar sprawled out across the kitchen floor asleep. Violet bent down planting a kiss on his head and gave his a light tummy scratch before grabbing an apple from her fruit bowl and started to make her to the train station with Eclipse following "Here we go" she said out loud.

~Train station with Violet and Eclipse~

"Alright girl, we made it" Violet said to Eclipse as she gave her a scratch on the head while they walked into the station and looked around at the dark scenery before she looked for her train but not before waving to Dweezil, the local train station drummer. She stepped onto her train, looking for a spot and saw an opening next to a boy her age and went for it "Come Eclipse" she said softly as she tugged her leash lightly. Sitting next to him, she motioned down to Eclipse, who happily obliged and laid on her stomach.