Chapter Two: Violet Meets Communication

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet walked along the school's corridor with Eclipse at her side as she walked towards her locker which happened to be near Maya and Riley's

Violet walked along the school's corridor with Eclipse at her side as she walked towards her locker which happened to be near Maya and Riley's. She had her right hand wrapped in medical gauze from the burns of yesterday, she hasn't talked to anybody since the incident well aside from Lucas who watched her like a hawk.

Looking at her hand she sighed because she was mainly right handed, but luckily she was ambidextrous so she could use her left hand while it healed. Violet rolled her eyes as she watched the scene ahead of her, Riley failing at talking to Lucas, she couldn't believe her eyes when Riley smelled up his neck.

She started to smirk wanting to make Riley jealous knowing of her obvious crush on Lucas. Her eyes watching him text on his phone, "Hey cowboy" she called on to him watching his head pop up, Violet thought it was cute as he waved at her.

"Hey V" Lucas said to her as he waved and beckoned her over, which she obliged and sat next to him and at the corner of her eye she could feel the burning stares of both girls. "You seem to be texting a lot what's that about" she teased as she ran a hand through her hair before motioning Eclipse to sit and gave her a treat when she did.

"Just a couple of friends and Riley" he replied as he placed his phone down and looked at her noticing her make up and outfit, "She keeps texting me and you know I'm not going to ignore them" he added. Violet smirked "Aw somebody's got a crush" she teased watching his cheeks turn slightly red as he shook his head in denial, Violet laughed "I'm just kidding sheesh, come on cowboy let's get to class" she motioned to him as the signature bell rang.

Cory raised a phone in his hand "You guys seem to have lost touch in communication and showing actual emotions. Instead of showing emotions, you guys are sending emoticons, it's like you guys are a generation of zombies" he said as he started the lesson of the day.

Violet watched as Riley and Maya imitate zombies which caused her to turn her brain off and zone out not wanting to be apart of their situation. She placed her head down and started sketching in her book, smiling as she did so before she was pulled back into reality feeling a strand of her hair being plucked out "Ow" she said with a groan looking up at the culprit, Farkle, who laughed nervously as a glare was placed on Violet's face causing him to back up and continue his impromptu lecture.