Chapter Fourteen: Violet Meets Operation: Angela

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet yawned as she had woken up to an empty and looked at her alarm to see it was already 12:30 causing her to shoot up before she remembered they were on summer break

Violet yawned as she had woken up to an empty and looked at her alarm to see it was already 12:30 causing her to shoot up before she remembered they were on summer break. She smiled as she looked at her nightstand to see a note from Shawn 'Hey Gem! I knew you were going to sleep in, don't worry Eclipse and Caesar were fed before I left. Don't forget to take your medicine today, I'll be home early today. Have fun, don't cause too much trouble without me'. "He's always so thoughtful and I love that" she said to herself as she grabbed her pills taking them before throwing off her covers to make a sandwich. Hearing her footsteps, Eclipse came bounding over wagging her tail as she ran to the back door "You want out? Okay but you know the rules, no digging" Violet told her as she went to the back door unlocking the doggy door to let her out. Violet smiled as she watched her dog out the window, run laps around their backyard before she went to the kitchen, rubbing Caesar's head when he popped up on the counter "Hey buddy, how you doing" she greeted.

She watched her hands in the sink as she went to the fridge and grabbed mayonnaise, ham and cheese before going to her pantry for bread. After making her sandwich, she immediately scarfed it down and grabbed a bottle of water, downing that as well before letting out a burp causing her to laugh. "Geez I was hungry" Violet laughed before she thought about what she should do now and a thought came to mind as she thought about Shawn, wanting to do something nice for him as he's been taking care of her and her animals. "What would he like?" she hummed as she walked back and forth trying to think of an idea and as if time slowed down, her brain thought about when he talked about Angela, his ex girlfriend and the light in his eyes when he talked about her. "Bingo bango, seems like I need to do some research and match making" Violet said with a smirk as she went to her room to grab her laptop and start her research.

Violet found her laptop and opened it up as she turned her TV on to play some music and decided to play Taylor Swift being that she was on the topic of love. She hummed as she thought about how to find Angela and decided to do a simple name search "Angela Moore" and started to scroll, but then she remembered she had no clue what she looked like. "Fuck how do I find someone when I don't even know what they look like" she cursed before she decided to snoop through Shawn's things knowing he should have something. Violet got up and went to the room that Shawn seemed his though he never slept in it because of her, she found his suitcase and carefully started to look through every compartment. She almost gave up when she didn't find anything until she dug underneath his clothing to find a notebook of some kind and opened it "Hm what's this?" she questioned as she opened it reading through it as it seemed to be Shawn's journal log.