Chapter Twenty Three: Violet Meets Yearbook

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet watched with Lucas as Riley and Farkle were handing out yearbooks "Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other" Riley said as she handed Darby a book

Violet watched with Lucas as Riley and Farkle were handing out yearbooks "Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other" Riley said as she handed Darby a book. She raised a brow "Do people really care about labels" she asked as Maya told Lucas "You wanna know what I think about you" as Lucas shook his head "No, I do not" he told her honestly. Violet seemed to zone the two out as she thought about what her classmates could possibly say about her, "Yearbook, find out how we'll be remembered. Guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak" Farkle told Lucas as he handed him a yearbook. "Thanks Farkle, how will you be remembered" Lucas asked him and Maya looked at Farkle "Did they do it to you again?" she asked as Lucas looked through the book. ""Most likely to be Farkle", Farkle" Lucas said as Farkle sighed "I didn't think I'd win it again this year, but I did" he said in disappointment and Violet frowned "What does that even mean?" she asked. Farkle shrugged "How should I know? They turned being me into a category" he said as Lucas finds Riley "Hey, Riley won "Most likely to smile herself to death""he said and Riley looked happy.

"Aw, well who wouldn't want to go that way? I mean when the time comes, why you gotta be a gloomy Gus?" Riley said as Violet just stared at her "They are making fun of you, twinkle toes" she told her as Farkle agreed "They are right, they're making fun of you and they're making fun of me". Violet smiled slightly at Farkle using her other pronoun before she focused "Aren't you guys the editors" she asked in confusion before she looked at Lucas "What did you get, cowboy" she asked with a smirk. "I got "Most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens"" Lucas told her and she laughed "And how do you feel about that?" before she looked for herself curious. "Well actually, I'm okay with that- Oh!" Lucas said as he understood why he was given it and Violet gave a look of fake shock "No way" she teased. "And what did you get" Maya scoffed at her and Violet shrugged "I don't really care about labels. Labels are very much superficial and are not what makes a person" she said before Lucas found her on a couple of pages "Violet got "Most likely to be head cheerleader", "Best person to be around", and it seems she also got "Most likely to get away with murder"".