Chapter Eight: Violet Meets School Election

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet yawned as she walked into history class with Eclipse and Lucas, she was tired from their flight as she handed her slip to Cory "Here you go Cory" she said with a smile before going to her seat laying her head down

Violet yawned as she walked into history class with Eclipse and Lucas, she was tired from their flight as she handed her slip to Cory "Here you go Cory" she said with a smile before going to her seat laying her head down. Lucas handed his slip over as well "Sorry we're late traffic coming back was hectic" he explained as he followed Violet's lead and sat in his chair. "You went back to Texas again?" Riley questioned Lucas as she stared longingly with goo goo eyes with a smile and Lucas responded with a nod "Yeah I visited some friends of mine and they got to meet Violet." And with that, Riley smiled as she turned back in her seat 'He misses his old fri-' her thoughts were cut short as she replayed his words.

Her head snapped back to the pair "Wait! You both went to Texas? As in together?" she exclaimed as she couldn't hide the jealously in her face as she was practically staring daggers into Violet's head, which was still down and at the commotion, she raised her head "Yes as in together, Lucas asked me to go and I haven't been in a while so I took his offer" Violet shrugged as she didn't see the big deal in the matter. Mr. Matthews who was watching the scene could only blink as he wanted to see where exactly the conversation was going before he could continue his lesson. Maya who took in what was happening glared right at Violet before she snapped her head towards Lucas "How come we never got an invite Huckleberry?" Maya had asked as she could see Riley starting to shut down at the thought of the pair being alone in Texas together.

"I didn't think you'd want to first of all Maya and Riley goes wherever you go and even though you'd do anything to make her happy, she does the same thing for you" Lucas explained. With that being said, Maya opened her mouth to argue and that's when Mr. Matthews came to the rescue as he started his lesson plan for the day "Alright class, so seventh grade student council elections are coming up." The class groaned as a whole, well aside from Farkle and Violet; Farkle being excited about it and Violet had fallen asleep at her desk unnoticed. The whole trip to Texas tuckered Violet out and don't get her wrong, she truly enjoyed the trip with meeting Lucas family and friends but the flight back and still having to make it to school drained her.