Chapter Fifteen: Violet Meets The One That Got Away

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet woke up to an alarm going off as she yawned groaning slightly as she buried her face into Shawn's chest who tiredly shook her

Violet woke up to an alarm going off as she yawned groaning slightly as she buried her face into Shawn's chest who tiredly shook her. "We have to get up, we didn't even pack and it's 5:00" he told her as he pushed her off to get up and stretched out his arms before reaching over her to turn off the alarm that was still blaring. She groaned again and got off the bed being careful to not kick her cats "Mmm right" she said sleepily as she shuffled her feet across the floor to turn on the light, blinding herself. Violet let out another yawn rubbing her eyes as she grabbed her suitcase from underneath her bed and opened it up thinking about what she should pack before deciding to check the weather. She saw that it was gonna be between both hot and chilly so she packed for both occasions and it only took her 10 minutes to pack as she had packed her clothes, shoes, makeup and anything else she would need.

She decided to get ready and make something of herself as she decided to try out a different look as she grabbed random in her closet but made sure that it was color coordinated. After putting her outfit together, she tightened the scarf on her head before quickly doing her makeup and grabbed her phone "We are about to leave in the next 10 minutes" she had texted Lucas as she checked the time 5:45. Violet went to check if Shawn was done and got jump scared by seeing him shirtless as she covered her eyes blushing in embarrassment "Ah sorry I'm all done and was checking on you" she said as she peeked through her fingers to see him put on his shirt. "You should've knocked Gem" Shawn laughed as he pulled on his shirt and zipped up his suitcase that he had just finished packing before she came in. "Well the door was open so I assumed but I see that you're done" she said as she dropped her hands from her eyes before her phone buzzed.

Violet checked her phone seeing that it was Lucas replying to her "Morning darling, I'll be over in a minute I didn't realize you guys were leaving so early. Take pictures I wanna see the world through your eyes" which made her smile. "Lucas will be over soon. I'm guessing he was talking to his mama" she told Shawn as she walked out of the room and to the kitchen to make a snack bag for the both of them knowing that the plane they were taking was a nonstop flight. As she finished packing the bag, the doorbell rang before Lucas came emerging through the door with a smile "There she is" he called out as he made his way towards her and she came running to him "Howdy Cowboy, thank you again for watching my babies" she told him before giving him a hug. Lucas of course hugged her back before releasing her once Shawn came into view. "Mr. Hunter" Lucas greeted with a sheepish grin as he saw the look he was receiving.