Chapter Twenty Seven: Violet Meets Bull Riding

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet sat at her desk talking with Lucas and Zay about how she had nationals coming up and she was nervous and excited, "Nationals are in like a month and honestly, I know my girls are ready, but I don't do losing" she told them and Zay was the f...

Violet sat at her desk talking with Lucas and Zay about how she had nationals coming up and she was nervous and excited, "Nationals are in like a month and honestly, I know my girls are ready, but I don't do losing" she told them and Zay was the first to speak up "I still can't believe that you're a cheerleader" he said in disbelief, shaking his head. "Yeah I'm with Zay on this one. You gave off athlete but not really cheerleader. I'm sure you guys are doing amazing and we are going to support you when the time comes" Lucas said and before she could respond, the golden duo came into the classroom. "We have changed the life of somebody in this room!" Riley called out as her and Maya walk into the room and Zay made a face as he shook his head "Oh please not me." Farkle looked over to the girls "I'm happy with my life the way it is. I got tall and my teeth came in nicely" he said as he smiled showing off his teeth and Zay smiled at the fact and both boys were turned down as Maya spoke up "Yeah, we're not talking about you two." Lucas looked between his two friends before realizing it was about him as he got up "Oh no. What'd you do?" he asked and Riley walked up to him "Oh Lucas, in your whole history, we know what has always been your biggest regret."

Maya smirked "baaaah..." she said quietly and Lucas looked at her with slight fear not liking the sound "What's that, why would you do that?" he questioned her and Maya laughed "BAAAAAH! You used to be a champion sheep rider at the mutton bustin' rodeo, until you fell off of Judy the sheep." Riley nodded as she spoke up "And then you gave up, but you never got over it" she said to him and Lucas made a face "That is my deepest, darkest secret! No one knows I fell off Judy the sheep except..." he said as he turned around and looked at Violet and Zay as they were the only two that knew. Violet shook her head "Don't look at me. I don't talk to them" she said and that made him look to Zay as he raised his hands in defense with a smile "They, they made me Lucas, they, they made me!" Lucas looked at him in disbelief "How did they make you?" he asked him and Zay's explanation didn't make the situation any better as he said "I said, "Y'all wanna hear a great Lucas story?" They said yes!" Violet laughed at how it didn't take much to make Zay reveal Lucas secret "This is why you can't trust him" she joked as Lucas looked back to Riley and Maya "Okay it doesn't matter, I'm over it. I don't think about that day at all" he said as he disassociated as if he was remembering the day. "I fell off that sheep so fast. No one likes me!" Lucas sobbed with his face in his hands as Riley patted his back "Lucas, you can fix this! Get back on that sheep and be a sheep champion!" she said to reassure him.