Chapter Four: Violet Meets Art Exihibt

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet smiled as she sat down on her art stool flattening out her skirt, she went for a different look today and was quite proud of herself as she has been trying to see what style matched her best

Violet smiled as she sat down on her art stool flattening out her skirt, she went for a different look today and was quite proud of herself as she has been trying to see what style matched her best. She looked around the class and just took in the smells, art class was one of her favorite classes, she returned her focus to her canvas as she began to freehand draw a bowl of fruit which was the assignment given. Her ears picked up when she heard Maya and Riley yell "No" which caused her to raise her head and her eyes widened as she saw the scene in front of her. There it was Farkle in what seemed to be a jumper. She couldn't help but to laugh as she playfully whistled "What a physique" and nudged Lucas who happened to be next to her.

Lucas looked over at her and rolled his eyes playfully as he looked over at her sketch of fruit "I didn't know you could draw" he questioned as he pointed at the canvas. Violet smiled as she nodded "There's a lot you don't know about me cowboy." she teased before she heard their teacher new assignment, drawing Farkle. Lucky enough for Violet, she already started sketching Farkle ages ago which made her smirk as she flips the page on her sketchbook and found it. All she really had to do was finish drawing his facial features and then she could color him in "I'll be back" Lucas told the girl as he went up front to get a closer look at Farkle for the assignment.

"All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are." Ms. Kossal, the art teacher said as she started to make her rounds around the classroom to check on how the students were doing. Violet finally finished and all she had left to do was carefully paint him, she was real proud of her art as she looked around the class as she watched both Lucas and Riley speak French towards one another, one doing better than the other. Her eyes watched as Lucas returned to his seat as she raised a brow at him "So the cowboy knows French" she teased as she returned her focus on her work "Oui Ms. Summers, un jour nous devrions visiter Paris ensemble (Yes Ms. Summers, someday we should visit Paris together)" Lucas responded with a smile.

"Oui, nous serons vraiment beaux là-bas (Yes we shall it's real beautiful there)" Violet replied to him with a wink as she set down her paint brush. Lucas looked at her in shock that she knew French "You uh you can speak French. Wait you've been there" he questioned her as he looked at her waiting for her answer. "Oh yeah I'm Canadian so I speak French and I learned the different varieties of the language as well. And to answer your other question, yes I have been to Paris" Violet replied before she turned her attention to their teacher who seemed to be intrigued in Maya's art. "My goodness Maya. This is brilliant" Ms. Kossal stated as she grabbed her artwork and showed the class, her work was Farkle in a bird's nest, which in Violet's opinion was quite unique.