Chapter Twenty Five: Violet Meets Autism

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet groaned as she had to do the IQ and aptitude test that morning and she already knew that her intelligence was of superior value as she listened to Cory teach

Violet groaned as she had to do the IQ and aptitude test that morning and she already knew that her intelligence was of superior value as she listened to Cory teach. "A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. C) When you mess with atoms, or human beings, they blow up." Cory said as Farkle was just doing just that as he blew up "Belgium, 1831!" and Cory advised the students to duck down to avoid any collateral damage "Okay everyone, it's happening right now. Everyone under your desk, Farkle's gonna blow". Violet simply blinked as Farkle went on a rant about knowing everything but Belgium 1831 and watched as he passed out on his desk "That was very anticlimactic" she mumbled to herself as  Ms. Oben, the guidance counselor came walked into the classroom. "Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews. I'm here to see Violet Summers and Farkle Minkus" she said making Farkle look to Violet in confusion as did the rest of the group and Violet shrugged as she walked to the guidance counselor as he did the same. Riley, Lucas and Maya walked to Ms. Oben "There are no secrets in our group" Riley said as Maya backed her up before the bell rung causing them to leave the room abruptly with no interest. Violet watched as Farkle went on another rant about being a genius with Ms. Oben agreeing "Your parents have given me permission to tell you that yes, you scored in the superior range".

Ms. Oben looked to Violet "Violet, you of course scored in the superior range" she told her and Violet nodded "Yeah I kind of figured". Farkle looked at Violet "You've also scored that high? Interesting, how high did you score?" he asked her in curiosity and she stared at him wondering if she should break his heart as she looked to their guidance counselor. "Farkle, we advise students to not share scores" Ms. Oben told him as Violet looked back to him "Eh what's the harm. You tell me yours first" she asked him and Farkle was more than willing to share "I got 145 ha" he told her with a satisfied smirk. Violet could see that he was very proud of his score but she knew that she would have to break his heart "145 that's all? Hate to break your heart bubs but my score is 160" she told him and Farkle looked at her in shock as did Cory, the latter knew she was a genius but not higher than Farkle. Farkle looked to Ms. Oben for clarification and she could only nod "It's true Farkle, Ms. Summers scored extremely high on the IQ and aptitude test. When someone scores this high like the both of you, the experts usually want to confirm the testing " she told him. "And then specialized schools with gifted programs like Einstein Academy might approach you" Cory added as Riley's voice emerged from the other side of the door "And Farkle says". Violet watched as their guidance counselor warns Farkle about treating his other friends lesser than him but he didn't seem to care as they were inferior to him.