Chapter Thirteen: Violet Meets Chaperon

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet groaned as her alarm went off causing her to place her head underneath her pillow "Shut up" she told the alarm as she didn't want to get up yet, and that quickly changed when she felt someone grab her ankles pulling out of bed "What the fu-...

Violet groaned as her alarm went off causing her to place her head underneath her pillow "Shut up" she told the alarm as she didn't want to get up yet, and that quickly changed when she felt someone grab her ankles pulling out of bed "What the fu-" she went to say as she looked at the culprit and saw that it was Shawn. She still couldn't get over her birthday surprise all those months ago, she remembered how she couldn't stop thanking him the next day until he placed his hand on her mouth to get her to quit it. Moving on to today, she almost forgot that Shawn was staying with her again this month while he was working, as Shawn looked at her laughing "You forgot I was here again didn't you" he said as he turned off her alarm that was blaring. He knew that she had to be getting ready for school soon "You need to start getting for school Sky I don't want to hear Cory's mouth about you being late. Also I already fed the animals" he told her as he walked out of the room to allow her to change.

She groaned loudly again as she kicked her feet before getting up to take a quick hot shower which she enjoyed before she got out and looked in the mirror to start applying her makeup after doing her morning routine. Violet looked to see what she should wear and decided to go with something simple, when she finished getting dressed she looked at her clock and saw that she still had an hour before she had to leave. She pulled on her boots and walked to the kitchen when she heard commotion and sniffed the air immediately smelling burnt food "Shawn I know you're not burning my food" she teased as she leaned against the counter watching him fail once again at making breakfast. "I am and I'm sorry you know I'll replace what I ruined. I don't know how you cook so perfectly" Shawn told her as he dumped the burnt food away with a sigh.

Violet giggled as she walked in the kitchen pulling out butter, milk, eggs, bacon and sausage as she quickly washed out a pan and quickly got to work as she cut up the sausage and bacon before she started to fry them in a pan. She quickly whisked the eggs pouring milk in as she went before placing butter in the pan and started to make an omelette "Grab a plate please" she said to him as within the next five minutes the first omelette was done as she placed it on his place and began making hers. After hers was done, she quickly cleaned up everything placing them in the correct spot before grabbing two glasses pouring orange juice and brought it to the table "Breakfast is served" she said with a smile as they began to eat and once again Shawn melted at the taste of her food "Jesus Sky you need to teach me how to cook like this" he told her as he finished his food within an instant.