Chapter Twenty Eight: Violet Meets Triangle

Makeup

Outfit of the Night

Outfit of the Night

Violet blinked in disbelief as she still couldn't get over Riley saying that Lucas was like a brother to her and then revealed that Maya possibly liked him, she felt like she was in some lucid dream

Violet blinked in disbelief as she still couldn't get over Riley saying that Lucas was like a brother to her and then revealed that Maya possibly liked him, she felt like she was in some lucid dream. She changed out of her clothes and sat on Farkle's lap watching Lucas pace the patio "Riley and I brother and sister now, what does that even mean" he said in disbelief. "You guys aren't. She's trying to be a good friend to Maya and back off" Violet reassured him as she leaned back into Farkle's chest, "What does anything mean out of a mouth of girl" Zay said as he went on a tangent about Vanessa. As soon as Zay finished talking, Riley and Maya walked out of the house, "Whoa. Gentlemen, look at how lucky you are. You treat 'em right" Joe said to the boys and Violet could only roll her eyes. She hopped off of Farkle's lap and went to stand next to Lucas, but immediately bounced back as Riley went on an obnoxious rant about how she understands why Lucas gets homesick and how doesn't she nervous around him anymore. Riley wrapped her arm around his shoulder "I don't get nervous around you anymore. We're doing the right thing" she said as she patted his shoulder before continuing on her rant. "You are being so ridiculous twinkle toes" Violet said to Riley as she wanted her to stop talking her ears fell off and her words fell on deaf ears as Lucas and Riley went back and forth about their relationship.

Violet raised a brow as Riley hit Lucas while making sounds "Now we're just like how you and Maya were. Ha heee" she said into his face or well at least attempted to. Maya decided to speak up as she looked over at Riley "You don't even do it right" she said as she walked away from the door frame, "Oh! Maya, I thought you weren't talking to Lucas" Riley said overly exaggerating as she pointed between the two. "I'm not talking to him, I'm talking to you" Maya told her making Lucas step up to her, "Maya, are you seriously not gonna talk to me?" "You could've gotten hurt on that stupid bull. How do you think, you getting hurt would do to the people who-" Maya started to say before pausing as she looked at him and Violet didn't want to hear anymore as she stood in between the two "Care about him? Maya you care about him and that's fine and dandy but he's fine just like everybody else. Now I'm sick of love shit and caring shit and anything that deals with drama, we came here to have fun, so shut up about this nonsense and let's go out and explore before I explode" she said with a frustrated tone.