Chapter Three: Violet Meets Jealousy

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet sat at her desk smiling as she talked with Lucas wondering what would today's lesson be, she already knew it was somehow gonna deal with the group, but this time she was somewhat prepared

Violet sat at her desk smiling as she talked with Lucas wondering what would today's lesson be, she already knew it was somehow gonna deal with the group, but this time she was somewhat prepared. Her smile faltered slightly as Missy Bradford, the middle school bully, came into the class and started to flirt with Lucas, funny enough they use to be the best of friends.

Lucas was clueless about Missy's attempts as he just smiled at her as she playfully pushed him, giggling to herself. Violet gagged as she heard the giggle that escaped Missy's mouth, all she could do is glare at her from her position behind Lucas. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Riley and Maya peak into the classroom before exiting back into the hallway.

She could only think that Riley was heartbroken at the sight of Missy shamelessly flirting with Lucas and Violet knew she wanted to be there for the poor girl even if they weren't close and she still couldn't stand Maya. Violet decided that after class she would maybe try and talk to her, but she just hoped that Maya wouldn't cause a big ordeal.

After the bell, the girls finally came into the class as Cory started the day's lesson plan, Pearl Harbor. Missy was continuously smiling at Lucas and flipping her hair as Violet groaned rolling her eyes "Missy can you actually pay attention to the teacher for once instead of shamelessly doing whatever it is that you're doing" she said with disgust.

Riley hearing the statement felt a little better, but after hearing her father mention 'a date in Italy', her jealousy got the best of her and she asked to be excused from the class. Violet sighed at the brunette before she tried to gain Lucas attention, she didn't really care for the lesson plan as she had already studied ahead like she normally does.

She was considered one of the smartest students at the school aside from Farkle, who everyone knew was a genius. Her attempts at getting Lucas attention failed as he was engaged in Missy's story about who knows what, Violet didn't necessarily care about what was happening there as her eyes glanced around the room.