Chapter Five: Violet Meets Beauty Standards

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet woke up with a big stretch as she ran a hand through her rats nest of her hair, she groaned as she stretched out

Violet woke up with a big stretch as she ran a hand through her rats nest of her hair, she groaned as she stretched out. She looked over to right and saw her sweet baby Caesar as she scratched her cat's head before she rolled out of bed and went to get dressed. Letting out a yawn, she got ready for school and heard her phone go off as she started to brush her teeth. She wondered who it was as she finished and took her daily medicine before checking her phone seeing the contact name 'Cowboy' and that made her smirk as she saw that it was him asking to walk to school together. Violet texted him back 'Meet you outside in 2 minutes' before she made herself a egg sandwich and grabbed an apple for later.

She hoped today wouldn't be too dramatic like it normally is as she ate her sandwich, she heard a whimper from Eclipse and smacked her forehead "Oh goodness, I didn't feed my babies" she said as she put her stuff down and gave both her animals fresh food and water. "Mama is so sorry baby" Violet said to Eclipse as she kissed her forehead before placing on her harness and leash, she made sure she packed herself lunch and Eclipse some treats. Looking at the time, Violet grabbed everything and walked downstairs and out the door coming almost face to face with Lucas "Howdy partner" she teased with an accent as they started to make their way to school. "Howdy there ma'am I see you changed up your look just a little bit" Lucas said to her as he took in her appearance.

Lucas always tried to take notice in what Violet was wearing or what her makeup look was as it kinda conveyed a way into her emotions. "Why thank you sir" Violet responded as she finished the rest of her sandwich and wiped her mouth as they made it to the subway and was on their way to school. Walking into school together, Violet remembered that today was debate day and she could only feel bad for Farkle because he always lost when it came to Smackle. She sighed as she made her way towards Mr. Matthews class with Lucas in tow and of course she could feel the daggers of Maya and Riley like normal whenever she was around Lucas, not like she cared as she sat in her sit seeing as they were learning about Ancient Greece. Violet basically tuned out of class as of course the centers of attention made class time about them once again, she started to sketch in her book.