Chapter Twenty: Violet Meets College Party

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet smiled as her phone rang and she looked and saw it was Josh calling her as she answered "Hi Tigger, what's up" she greeted as she put her phone on speaker

Violet smiled as her phone rang and she looked and saw it was Josh calling her as she answered "Hi Tigger, what's up" she greeted as she put her phone on speaker. "Hey Eeyore! I was calling to tell you I made it into NYU and I can't thank you enough for helping me study" Josh told her. She smiled big at the news "Congratulations buddy! That means I'll get to see you more that's so cool" she said to him as she finished dressed for school, "Yeah definitely, I know you're about to be on you way to school. I just wanted to call you and tell you the good news, maybe I'll see you around" he told her. "Of course love, and yeah I'm heading out now. Talk soon" Violet said to him before she hung up and went to take her medicine not wanting to feel off. On her way to school, she had gotten a text from her friend Luna from the animal shelter "Hey Quinzel, there's gonna be a party at Greenwich Hall. You down to come? Stacy, Cheryl and I miss you". She smirk at the thought of going to a college party "I am so there and you already know I'm gonna be dressed hot" she responded before putting her phone away when she made it to school.

Violet smiled to herself as she sat in her desk excited that she was going to finally be around older kids and that was no offense to her school friends, but she was too mature for them. "What is a lie? What are the effects of a lie on the human soul?" Cory said to the class as he looked around before continuing his lesson "The man who summed up the price of a lie was Edgar Allan Poe in "The Tell-Tale Heart."" he said as he pointed to Farkle. As Farkle opened his mouth, Zay interrupted "So... this guy chops somebody up, hides him in the floor. He's cool for awhile, but all of a sudden, Boom, boom. Boom, boom. Boom, boom! His guilty conscience made him hear the heartbeat under the floorboards. So, he gave himself up. Some people just ain't cut out for this stuff" and Farkle looked offended "He called on me, you know". Violet found their interaction funny as she watched Zay tease Farkle "I know stuff. I know a lot of stuff. I know stuff about you" he told him as Farkle denied it "You don't know anything about me". She decided to join in on the little game with a smirk "Boom, boom" she said and Farkle looked at her "Why would you do that?" he questioned.