Chapter Ten: Violet Meets Game Night

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet groaned as she was on Lucas shoulders on their way to the Matthew's apartment "Why Cowboy why" she groaned not wanting to be apart of Game Night

Violet groaned as she was on Lucas shoulders on their way to the Matthew's apartment "Why Cowboy why" she groaned not wanting to be apart of Game Night. "Riley didn't even invite me" she said as she saw Farkle standing by the speaker box waiting for them which she thought was nice of him. Lucas could only chuckle "Well too bad I'm not dealing with them by myself. I need my deputy with me" he told her as him and Farkle spoke their names before getting let up. Violet sighed as Farkle knocked on the door and wiggled her way off of Lucas shoulder just in time as Riley opened the door "Welcome to Family Game Night, friends" she greeted the boys with smile before it faltered seeing Violet who only seem to blankly stare back with boredom in her eyes. "Don't even open your mouth to ask Matthews, Lucas dragged me because he thinks I need to socialize more" Violet lied through her teeth as she walked inside and immediately got tackled by Auggie.

"Eeyore!" Auggie exclaimed as he hugged Violet's legs who without hesitation hugged back "Hi Winnie" she greeted as she ruffled his curly head before she released him. She took in the apartment and a smile made its way to her lips as she saw Josh standing in the living room as she walked over to him "Eeyore?" Josh questioned Violet who simply giggled "Yeah I'm Eeyore and Auggie is Winnie the Pooh. You'd think I'd be Tigger, but he knows I'm more of a sad blue character and I encourage it" she explained as she felt Maya's stare, but chose to ignore her as she looked up at Josh who smiled at her. "Can I be Tigger then? I want to go on an adventure with you" Josh flirted causing Violet to giggle more as she pushed him playfully "Oh yeah you trying to balance our natures" she teased as Josh nods his head.

Cory looked at the group before looking at Riley "Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong answer" he said as they got into an argument about bringing friends to a family only night. Violet watched in amusement as him, Topanga and Riley bickered back and forth before Lucas decided to speak up "Maybe we can just come back another time" he suggested as Riley sat down. Josh walked over to the group leaving Violet to just watch the scene "Doctor Turtleneck, I presume" he said as he shook Farkle's hand, "How could you tell?" Farkle asked looking at Josh curiously. "You just seem like a doctor to me" he replied awkwardly before moving onto Lucas "You must be..." he started before Lucas waved his hand "Howdy" he greeted as he knew what was coming. Violet could only laugh at the scene as she excused herself to the bathroom for a brief moment, she pulled her antidepressants pills out of her bag and took them as she felt her brain was faltering leaning against the door.