Chapter Twenty Two: Violet Meets Fatherly Advice

Makeup

Outfit of the Day

Outfit of the Day

Violet watched as Maya and Shawn were bonding as Cory was trying to bond with Riley and she didn't mind it as Shawn had told her about how he didn't mind watching over Maya as he knew that she needed someone there for her

Violet watched as Maya and Shawn were bonding as Cory was trying to bond with Riley and she didn't mind it as Shawn had told her about how he didn't mind watching over Maya as he knew that she needed someone there for her. She didn't mind being cordial with Maya for Shawn as she'd do anything for him, she wasn't exactly sure what their relationship was, but if it meant he was going to be by her side then she didn't care. Shawn looked over at her patting a seat next to him causing her eyes to widen, Violet preferred to watch from afar as she looked at Topanga and Katy for help, both who seemed to blatantly ignore her. She sighed and got up to walk over to him as her and Maya made eye contact before Violet sat down next to Shawn making him the middle man. Her eyes took in the sight of cake and Shawn followed her gaze chuckling as he dipped finger in the cake "Ace you better not" Violet said as she notice his movements and before she could move, he wiped the frosting on her nose. Maya laughed as Cory attempted to do the same with Riley who wasn't having it "Okay! Evening's over" he announced before asking the girls if they did their homework.

"You already know I had it done before class ended" Violet said as Riley cupped her face "I did excellent work" and Maya mimicked her actions "I also did excellent work" making Riley look at her with a smile. "One of us is completely lying" Riley said with Maya pitching in "Can you guess who" and Violet decided to play along "Give them a hint" she said with a smirk as both men said they didn't need one. Cory looked between the girls before looking at Maya "You know, a little discipline isn't a bad thing, Maya" he told her as Maya nodded "Oh, thanks, Mr. Matthews. I'll ponder on that" she told him as Riley moves her head around in a weird gesture. Shawn looked at her confused "I'm sorry, what?" as Riley moves her head around again, "Yeah. Just because you do the same weird gesture twice doesn't mean I get it" he told her making Riley look at him "You know, this is usually the part of the evening when people give out fatherly or mentor advice." This peaked Violet's interest as Maya pushed Shawn to give her advice "Come on. You got something for me? Out with it. I dare you" she said to him and Violet agreed "Yeah I wanna hear this too" as she wiped the frosting off her nose and onto Shawn's cheek before grabbing a napkin to clean her nose properly.