CHAPTER 2

DANIELLE

I have been here on earth for two months now. In that time, I have got to know Quinn a lot more. But Mia tends to be so busy that I can never actually talk to her. It's fine by me because I have had other things to distract me. Not sex. If that's what you are thinking. Instead, I have been focusing on my business here on earth. I got into architecture when I first came here and haven't stopped designing since. It's how I made my own place. It's weird thinking that the devil is working such a mundane job but it's a way of me getting away from my own type of reality. Looking around my room, I notice the book which I framed directly across me. The children's story that I made a long time ago. The one that introduced Damien to Quinn. 

A knock on my door catches my attention. Hannah then walks in with a clipboard and wearing a tight blue dress. She looks very appealing but then she talks and annoys me. 

"You have some stuff to sign. And if you keep looking at me like that then I will take my clothes off," she says while smirking.

"I'm so happy you said that. Now I feel disgusted."

She laughs, "It's been a while since you have got laid. It's quite surprising actually. Maybe you could bed Mia."

"Why her?"

"Don't pretend you don't find her attractive. And she's single."

I sit back, "Who was that guy she brought to her room then?"

"That's her brother. So as the Queen of Darkness, what are you going to do?"

"I'm not sleeping with Mia. It would be meaningless sex and Damien is happy with Quinn. I wouldn't want to ruin that because of my penis."

Hannah smiles, "If you say so. But I think you guys could be very cute."

"I may take a trip back to hell if you keep acting like this. I mean I am long overdue."

"Come on! At least stay here for a year, Hell will survive."

"Leave my office Hannah. I need to work," I demand and watch as she walks out. 

Relaxing, I take my blazer off and start the next drawing. My mind becomes consumed by the design I am creating for me not to notice the sound of someone coming in. They clear their throat and my eyes look up at a very attractive woman who's brown hair is slightly messy and dress is very tight. "And you are?"

She smiles, "I was sent by Hannah."

Oh that sneaky demon!

Standing up I walk towards her and wrap an arm around her waist to pull her close. She looks up at me and slightly moans as I caress her cheek. Our lips meet and she grips my face, kissing me slowly. I lift her up and place her on my desk. Unzipping her dress, I place kisses down her neck till the dress comes off. Her moans run shivers down me causing my trousers to feel tight. I press a button for all my shades to come down and lock the door.

This is going to be fun.

-----

Hannah's jaw drops as she stares at me while I come out the bathroom. She looks me up and down, as I am totally naked. Grabbing a towel to clean myself, I start to get changed. She glares at me so I release my wings, using them to hit her. She falls back and groans in pain. But I know it's temporary.