CHAPTER 6

MIA

Sex. It's something I haven't done in years but I still know how it should feel. And Harry has exceeded my expectations. He's just dropped me home with a longing kiss. I nearly melted on the spot and asked him for more but I stopped myself. After we slept together, he was respectful and now I am home. Getting into the shower, my mind fill up of the unholy act I performed just an hour ago. I texted Dani to let her know that the date went well and that I'll see her tomorrow. 

I have a lot to say.

-----

DANIELLE

"Hmmm, so you enjoyed this little man?"

She raises a brow, "He was definitely not little. I think I do like him."

I just give her a sour look as anger starts bubbling in me, "So if we had sex right now, you'd go straight to falling in love with me then?"

"That's ridiculous."

I roll my eyes, "That's how you sound. Having decent sex once doesn't just mean he's the one."

She takes a step forward, "Why do you care so much?! I like him! Deal with it."

"Leave!"

"What?!"

I can feel my rage nearly topple over so I step back and take deep breaths, "Just please give me a minute. I'll come downstairs and we can play something."

Mia then sighs, "I can't. I'm seeing him later today so I have to go home and set up dinner. We are having a movie night."

"Okay."

She walks towards me and places a hand on my cheek, making me calm down a little. "If you need me, just text me. I can tell we need to talk."

I walk off and watch as she slowly leaves my room. Once she's gone, I extend my wings and check them to see they are fairly healed. I need to go for a fly. Retracting them, I leave the house and walk to the forest. Getting them back out and travelling to hell, I struggle at first but then feel the wind run through my skin. The cold air in Hell calms my soul. I fly through the halls and pour my rage out at the towers of rock. Pieces break off and fall to the ground. I hate this feeling. I am unfamiliar of it. I am the Devil! The Queen of Darkness!

Sitting on my thrown, I relax and look up at the midnight blue sky which hasn't changed in millennia. A thought pops in my head, "Where are you father?" 

The words seem to just be coming back to me as if I am asking myself this. After what feels like a week, I fly back up and to the house. Landing on my balcony, I was into my room and look at the date. In that week in Hell I have only been gone for a couple of hours here. Looking at my suit, I look sharp. Putting on cologne, I feel an emotion which I am all too familiar with. I may regret this after but the feeling is too strong. Walking out my room, Hannah is stood and looking angry at me. I try to walk past her but she kicks me in the stomach and I nearly fall back. 

"What the fuck do you want now?"

She runs at me and I push her lightly but with my inhumane power, she's throw into the other side of the room with force.