CHAPTER 15

MIA

It felt a lot more than just sex last night. It was a mix of so many emotions which have been brewing and something possessive. Unfortunately the night ended awkward. We both got up. Without a word, she started to get changed so I grabbed one of her shirts and left to my room to take a shower.

I've just woken up to the smell of breakfast which is much needed right now. So I quickly get changed into some shorts as well as Dani's shirt from last night. As I walk downstairs, I feel a presence walking down with me. I turn around to see the woman herself. She looks at me then walks off to the kitchen. I follow her and start my plate while the household are sat in the dining room. All the party people seem to have gone since I can't see any of them here.

After grabbing my food, I take a seat on the table with Dani shortly joining and sitting beside me. We start to eat with eyes on us as well as snickers. "Just say it now so I can eat," Dani orders them.

"What happened last night with you two?" Hannah asks with a smirk on her lips.

Dani shrugs, "Nothing."

It kind of hurt to hear that, "Now now. I don't think Mia agrees with that. What happened Mia?"

"Nothing. Just very boring stuff I guess. I expected better but got nothing."

I watch as she grips her fork, "Boring?"

I smirk, "Mediocre."

"What was mediocre Mia?" Damien asks as he starts eating his bacon.

"Your boss here took me to bed and put this boring show on. It made me a yawn a few times. Now you know who would have shown me better. Sal."

The table nearly breaks as Dani slams her fork on it and looks at me with soring red eyes. "How about I call the idiot for you then? Since my show was so bad," Dani says through gritted teeth.

"I thought you had experience on great shows...to watch."

"Now I need to know what show this was," Damien mumbles.

Hannah eyes us then smirks, "I don't think they are talking about the type of show your thinking about Dame."

Dani sighs and stands up, taking her food to the kitchen. I follow after her and push her against the counter. "What the fuck. Was last night just nothing to you? You didn't say a word after. Now this?"

She scoffs, "We were drunk Mia."

"You really are a heartless bitch."

I try to walk away but she grabs my wrist and pulls me to her, "Fine. Yes I did feel something. I felt many things actually. But I'm not just going to tell them that I had the best sex of my life last night after all that's been going on with us."

"Why can't we just sort it out like adults? Do you still not trust me that I didn't steal from you. Because you fucking slept with me last night. You took me as your own last night. It felt like we connected so much. You can do that without trust."

She looks down, "Just give me time."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."