CHAPTER 7

MIA

"How's your boyfriend, Hawkins?"

I look up, feeling a pulsing in between my thighs. She walks towards my desk, not before shutting and locking my door. I lean back on my chair and smirk at her, "He's not my boyfriend. It was a date and you decided to act up because of it."

Standing up, I walk around and sit on top of my desk. Crossing my legs, her eyes glance at my skirt. She walks towards me and opens them, standing between them and leaning in.

"That's good to hear."

I push her back and caress her cheek, "You are very annoying. But what do you want?"

"Friends with benefits?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

She places kisses down my neck, "Very serious."

"I don't know."

She looks at me surprised, "I was only joking but it's nice to know that you thought about it."

"God I hate you."

"You hate my grandfather? Don't we all," she mumbles then laughs. 

She then starts to unbutton my shirt, staring at my breasts. I take the shirt completely off and rest my hands on the table. We just stare at each other then she gets on her knees, opening my lets and taking my underwear off. I bite my lip as I feel her tongue against her clit. She quickens the pace with my head falling back in pleasure. I rake my fingers through her hair and grip it as she slips two fingers in me. She curls them and my body peaks in euphoria. Just as I think it couldn't get any better, she moves them faster till I feel my walls cave in and my self let go. 

Breathing heavily, I watch her stand up and take her trousers off then boxers. Her hardness staring at me in it's big size. She spits on her hand and coast the tip to lubricate. I crave her more while watching the unholy act. Dani then leans in and slides her member inside me, slowly inching the full length in. I wrap my arms around her back as she thrusts inside me. 

"Dani..."

"Yes baby," she whispers down my ear then kisses me softly. 

She's in a slow pace which is driving me crazy for more of her, "Please. Faster."

"No."

I kiss her softly as she becomes slower, I use the opportunity to wrap my legs around to pull her full inside. I throw my head back as it fills my walls, she moans and starts to pick up the pace. 

As she thrusts, I feel her take my bra off and suck my nipple. My eyes roll back and back arches. She pushes me down, laying my back on the desk and grips my thighs while fucking me harder. 

"If you want to play. Then I'll play with you, my love."

The words make me feel feral for more, "Oh fuck!"

She smirks and pinches my nipple with her hand while fucking me to the point that I'm about to climax again. She lets go and lets her head fall back, still thrusting. As soon as she looks at me, her eyes flash red but the tears in my eyes from all the pleasure could be deceiving me. In that moment, she leans down and kissing me passionately with our tongues fighting for dominance. My walls tighten and my body shakes with the release of my fluids while gripping onto her. She holds me tightly and thrusts harder, taking longer strokes then finally just stopping. We both breathe heavily and keep ourselves hugging each other.