CHAPTER 10

DANIELLE

Sex. I have sex quite often. I can take long breaks without it though. But with Mia, it is incredibly difficult. She said it will be three days of this. It's been one and I am suffering. Before this, the last time we had sex was three days ago. I think it's harder because she is such an alluring and magnetising being. Hannah finds it amusing because I usually get what I want with my charm but I actually want to follow Mia's rules. Or else I think she would shout at me. 

"So have you shown her your wings? Taken her to hell? Or a ride?"

I look at Damien confused, "I have told her I am the devil. Isn't that enough?"

"I think you should tell her. I mean you guys could end up being serious."

My suspicions are confirmed, "You told Quinn about the celestial world didn't you. As in you showed her your true form. Do you understand how stupid that could be? For some human, you may not even love?!"

His eyes flash orange then his canines extend. Pushing me hard, I fall back and stand up with rage coursing through me. As I approach, Hannah kicks me in the stomach and I go flying across the room from her force. Hitting the wall, I immediately stand up and release my wings. Walking towards her, my rage is targeted on Damien not Hannah. I know she is trying to protect him but he needs to be punished. It's only right.

"How dare you? I love Quinn."

"You are punished, demon. Go to hell and I will request you back when I feel like it!"

His eyes build up tears, "But Dani. That's not fair. Please."

"I am your leader. I am in control here. I want you out!"

As soon as I get closer, I can hear the front door and Mia calling out for me. Retracting my wings and canines, I put my sunglasses on. Quinn and Mia walk towards us with Quinn hugging Damien immediately. I watch as they look at each other. The love in there eyes is something I have only seen from my parents. Guilt runs through me as I calm down. Hannah smiles and taps my shoulder, while walking off. Looking down, I can see Mia smirking at me. It causes my heart to melt slightly as amusement unfolds. 

"What do you want?"

She frowns, "I thought you'd like to see me. I guess not."

"I have seen you a lot. Seems like you miss me?"

She rolls her eyes, "Don't be ridiculous. Now lets go to your room."

"Give me a second, I need to speak to Damien for a second."

She nods with Quinn following her to the living room. I walk towards Damien and sigh, "I'm sorry."

He looks down, "No. I am sorry for spilling it out my lord."

Shaking my head, I hug him tightly. "I shouldn't have attacked you. You should not be sorry. I can tell that you love her."

He smiles and wipes a fragile tear which cascades down his pale cheek. We walk back to the living with Mia walking right past me. I raise a brow was Quinn winks at me and laughs. I follow after Mia to my bedroom. As soon as I walk in, she is sat on my bed and giving me a glare. 

"I want us to go out tonight. Maybe for dinner or a walk? What do you think?"

I lay next to her and sigh, "Why do I feel like your about to beat me up? Is it the hormones? Shall we just have sex?"